Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

From the Creator

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Umedyn

Umedyn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

Hello all!

This is Umedyn, creator of this manga, I just want to say a few words. If your reading it, then I thank you for taking the time to. I've put in a lot of work into this project already, and I've barely started. As it stands, I am currently working on this project, I have finished inking the second chapter, and I have the script and panel layout done for the third chapter.

Any news about the project and other things can be found on my art blog, located in my siggy, as well as the available pages when I upload them, usually with some backstory, ranting and general information in the posts as well.

A note as to the "quality" of this chapter. I know it looks a bit pixelated to say the least, that is because when I was working on resizing the pages, I messed up the scaling and over written the original pages, some of which I could not rescan and start over, so this is what I get for being an idiot, but I promise that the future chapters will not have this problem, and the interest only goes up!

The first chapter is really just preparation for what is to come. It is almost like a long prologue to the real story, which really kicks off in chapter 2!

Anyway, I hope you all like my first ever manga project that I have really shown anyone. I am hard at work trying to scan and edit chapter 2, haven't gotten anything ready just yet, but I post every page I finish on my art blog, so check that out to keep fully updated!

I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I am making it,

-Umedyn

P.S. I appreciate feedback and comments, I prefer them to be constructive, but this is the internet, and I understand the inherent risk of such a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

cropped-prologue-page-2-3-21.png  -

Umedyn's original Yuri Manga link to Umedyn's Kokoro No Kinu page at Art Blog.

Bato.to page -> http://vatoto.com/comic/_/sp/kokoro-no-kinu-r18880

Umedyn's Art Blog - Were one can see all the pretty (and not so pretty pictures) Umedyn draws,and the rants and half-formed ideas inbetween!
Umedyn's Gallery - See the pictures not tied to Umedyn's manga