Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] Romance Dawn

One Piece Whats that? Probably Worth Checking Out Join?

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

Tres

Tres

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

@Johnny, Rogue, and Mors - You're all in; welcome to the RP. Honestly, didn't expect this many people to join.

@Kid - Gotta finish that CS, friend. There are a "few" terms that I'm not quite sure of, but we can talk about them later. Should I assume that both Jane and East Blue Pride have nothing note-worthy about them in terms of function and appearance?

EDIT: Also, you're character looks creepy as fuck

@Majestic - I thought Kid was gonna go with a chef. Vaani ain't alone.

Edited by Tres, 19 May 2016 - 03:20 PM.

tumblr_n2zgauSRUy1trxys9o2_500.gif

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationRiding the back of the Great A'tuin.

Yeah, I thought KDP might too. He usually goes for a Chef as far as I remember. I guess he's trying something different this time.

Tres

Tres

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

EDIT: With the number of characters we have, we can start soonish. Need to think of how to start things off first.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

No edit for you! Mwuahahah!

Tres

Tres

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Fuck. Ninja'd.

EDIT: Fuck. Ninja'd again.

Edited by Tres, 19 May 2016 - 03:24 PM.

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Lol wait, I don't know my character's personality

She is completely new.

I was gonna go chef but I don't think my Mera Mera chef would happen since many GMs don't like allowing players to get logia devil fruits.

So I went with a mechanic/engineer

But seriously i really would like to leave personality blank until I can get a feel for her. Unless I can change it later if things go a different direction

And yes, the ship and gun aren't special of note. The gun is pretty looking with a longer barrel but it does nothing special. It's just something Finn had with him because the woman he loved died and that was her gun.

I plan on modifying that gun and making another one called Finn later.

The ship has basic shit and have just enough room for a crew but it's nothing like the sunny

Maybe a step down from the Going Merry
The difference is that Cassie can fix it
Spoiler

Tres

Tres

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

@Kid You don't have a feel for a character you created? That's gonna be a problem, friend. :)

She's 19. You kinda have to have a grasp on a character you'll be RPing. I don't see why you can't change her personality later on; that's the point of character progression. As long as it isn't uncalled for, of course.

Also, regarding her being a mechanic. I don't think it goes hand-in-hand with creator of ships or maker of guns. That's more of a shipwright or gunsmith's task. If you really want her to be able to tinker with ships and firearms, you might want to go with something more general? Inventor or even Tinker?

I know it has basic shit. I'm talking about aesthetics. The Going Merry had that sheep thing going on, so I wanted to know if your ship had anything similar to that. :)

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Ooooooh not right now. Not yet. I would like the ship to reflect the crew but that is not determined how we got together or anything.

Also, I normally end up changing how a character is midway lol. I can put a little something. Also, I put engineer as it covers a broader aspect of shipwrights and mechanics. Engineers design and build all sorts of vehicles

See what I'm sayin? Did I still have mechanic there? It needs to be engineer and weapon smith cause I want to be able to supply my team with awesomeness

Provided I get the materials and experience of course

Idk how that works though

However, since I am in your world, what is the profession spec that you think I should have? Is engineer a better fit? I feel shipwright sort of limits her range when it comes to building things

Also, the skills part is that like the punch in the face stuff or other things

Oh and here is my Character sheet with personality added in
Spoiler

Edited by KDPtheKing, 19 May 2016 - 09:57 PM.

Spoiler

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

Hurray I've been accepted again.

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

Double acceptance?  How unacceptable. 

tumblr_ner0yxdSDb1qeclafo3_1280_zpsd17zv

Tres

Tres

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Two characters, so twice the amount of acceptance?

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

1.5 characters, really, the princeling is just an accessory.

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Tres I await your reply in order for things to be in order
Spoiler

Tres

Tres

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Sent you a PM. :)

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
I replied to pm with a pm in the pm
Spoiler

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra

So when's this starting?

a6f4b732-ee1c-43f9-a007-079ff2b01822_zps

"The sun is new each day."

Tres

Tres

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

My apologies, I had to sort some things out with Kid. Since its still on going, I won't let that postpone the start of the RP. I'll just introduce him into the story later on. We'll start soon-ish; just wanted to know though, could I ask you guys if you wanted to start out as a crew or would you prefer undergoing the whole process of forming it yourselves?

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
I, for one, would not mind forming it ourselves but it's up the the mass not the individual
Spoiler

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

I like the idea of it happening within the RP. We see the whole story that way. It'd feel more natural. It'd just mean you shepherding us towards each other with plot stuff. But I'm not all that particular about it, if you wanted to make up a story reason as to why we are on the same ship it could probably work just as well.

Edited by Unbelievably Majestic, 22 May 2016 - 12:01 AM.

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

I am fine with it happening however. I am often guilty of just saying "yeah you guys were at a tavern talking and one of you said Let's be bffs and adventure and shit with no explanation as to why I'm asking you this! and assuming everyone says yes," so... I don't mind if you do that too. But if other people want to have some narrative introduction to the crew, that's cool too. It's probably better from a story perspective, but more of a pain in the ass.