Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoiler] Tower of God Chapter 72 raw

Tower of God 72 raw len guide baam sniter

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

Poll: [Spoiler] Tower of God Chapter 72 raw (67 member(s) have cast votes)

How is Hwa Rayun

1. Ranker in disguise (13 votes [19.40%])

Percentage of vote: 19.40%

2. A princess from the 10 families (10 votes [14.93%])

Percentage of vote: 14.93%

3. BOTH???? duh (13 votes [19.40%])

Percentage of vote: 19.40%

4. Normal Regular (2 votes [2.99%])

Percentage of vote: 2.99%

5. Something else (29 votes [43.28%])

Percentage of vote: 43.28%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Sniter

Sniter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • LocationSwiss :D
Here is the the new CHAPTER :D :D :D

http://comic.naver.c...=73&weekday=mon

It seems Ren got crush like a cockroach but it may be that he escaped into the Bull :/
Yuri took the Black March and the Green April and Evankhell is coming o: (or why would Evan flip out after yu said something?)
Also Evan was suprised to see Hwa Ryun O:
let's wait for Cpt.Cadence :D

pls suggestions for the POLL O_O

Edited by Sniter, 13 November 2011 - 03:42 PM.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
In the end nothing serious happened, perhaps he send that beast to kill baam, also the red head is going to the director. probably means she was in the plot with him ^^ makes sense lol there were some theories about that

I wonder if the redhead is a princess hmmmz?

Cadence!!! Cadence!!! :D

Edited by Laurens D, 13 November 2011 - 03:23 PM.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

Sniter

Sniter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 299 posts

In the end nothing serious happened, perhaps he send that beast to kill baam, also the red head is going to the director. probably means she was in the plot with him ^^ makes sense lol there were some theories about that

I wonder if the redhead is a princess hmmmz?

A princess as in a daughter of the 10 families?
and yeah a +point for the theory from Murkel :D

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!

A princess as in a daughter of the 10 families?
and yeah a +point for the theory from Murkel :D

I'm wondering, the redhead could be in zahard's thingy squad(forgot the name) same as len because len said something which shocked everyone. also they seem to be talking about baam but no one appeared before baam like they said it would. also the redhead had something to hide that's why she was wearing a mask in the beginning. because the mask got torn off she had no reason to wear it.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

baam99

baam99

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 390 posts
Awesome chapter.

Wow Hwa Ryun must be someone famous or really strong for Evan to recognise her. She was hiding her strength.

Poll suggestion: IS she a princess in Ranker in disguise or a princess?

Ren looked like he was squashed pea. Good to see that he is finished. I think Ren is dead.

Is Evamkhell coming over?

Rafa El

Rafa El

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • LocationWarsaw
hwa ryung works with director after all
let our powers combine
earth!!

Edited by Rafa El, 13 November 2011 - 03:37 PM.

eXon

eXon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 293 posts
  • LocationFrance
I wouldn't say that nothing serious happenned, Len got smashed (even if he may stil be alive), this chapter confirmed that the redhead is definitely not a Regular (or a normal Regular at least).

It also seems that Baam is to be inducted into the Wing Tree (or ship leeso, but It seems more logic for It to be Baam :P ) and from the differences between the symbols of the koon lookalike and the one given by yuri, there may be a strict hierarchy between the members.

And finally did Yuri get the Green april as well as the Black March?

Murkel

Murkel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 401 posts
Woah, awesome chapter.

Seeing Evan freaking out must mean shit is about to hit the fan. And his WTF face when he saw Hwa Ryung... next week can't come soon enough.

Yuri gave a wing tree to Leesoo. Did she ask him to give it to Baam? If that's the case, is she not going to go meet him?
And she took the Green April... I can feel Anak's rage.

The bull does look like he's swimming towards Baam.

Hwa Ryung... so glad to see her again. And... that hair! that confidence! I've just found a new avatar.

Edit: on a side note, looks like the Zahard symbol on Yuri's tie has been changed from the one-eye-three-dots to the usual three-eyes.

Edited by Murkel, 13 November 2011 - 03:42 PM.

Sniter

Sniter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 299 posts

I wouldn't say that nothing serious happenned, Len got smashed (even if he may stil be alive), this chapter confirmed that the redhead is definitely not a Regular (or a normal Regular at least).

It also seems that Baam is to be inducted into the Wing Tree (or ship leeso, but It seems more logic for It to be Baam :P ) and from the differences between the symbols of the koon lookalike and the one given by yuri, there may be a strict hierarchy between the members.

And finally did Yuri get the Green april as well as the Black March?

Yeah she took both.

eXon

eXon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 293 posts
  • LocationFrance
That seemed like It, but wasn't sure. Anak is going to be pissed in the next few chapters !

babbo3d

babbo3d

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • Locationin the outer tower (failed on the first floor)
anyway thi chapter is super awesome please captain candece and master grumpy take this chapter out quickly it seems like the most exiting in a really long time TOG nevever dissapoints and i think hwa ryum has to be a ranker and probably not evankhell but maybe someone from red or a princess
Posted Image

spiralprince

spiralprince

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
I think Hwa Raryun might be Envankhell. Or was it mentioned before that Evankhell is a male?

Also, I wonder why she's carrying her weapon. She talked to Koon once before without carrying it. Is she preparing for battle?!

Edited by spiralprince, 13 November 2011 - 04:00 PM.

spiralprince

spiralprince

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
double post, sorry!

Edited by spiralprince, 13 November 2011 - 03:54 PM.

Murkel

Murkel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 401 posts
I'm pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere that Evankhell is male and 6 meters tall.

Rafa El

Rafa El

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • LocationWarsaw
evankhell is really tall, taller than lero-ro, so nope

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!

I think Hwa Raryun might be Envankhell. Or was it mentioned before that Evankhell is a male?

Haha indeed a possibility, well... it's possible i guess, if she'd be him then baam would've nearly killed evankhell LOL, heard he's tall but YU can use compression so height could not be a problem

Edited by Laurens D, 13 November 2011 - 03:57 PM.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

Sniter

Sniter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 299 posts

hmm wait i wanted to say that that yu said that Evankhell ist not hereand really tall and stuff... and that Evan said that he would be in another district but when Evan saw her he was REALLY suprised.
Also compresion..

Edited by Sniter, 13 November 2011 - 04:01 PM.

Murkel

Murkel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 401 posts
I don't think she's Evankhell, Lero-ro would have probably noticed it.

potato

potato

Bikini Potato

• Members
  • 245 posts
I do not think that Hwa-Ryun would be Evankhell since Lero-ro knows and would recognize Evankhell... we already knew she was in cahoots with The Director so no big surprise with her visiting the important thing is that she is someone Evan a high ranker/chief guide of Zahad recognizes, really makes me curious about what The Director and her are involved with if I had to guess I would say she is that princess in hiding.

I enjoy seeing Evan surprised because hopefully it means we will also be surprised when we see the translation and he looked surprised multiple times so looks like we are in for a real treat also looks to prepare the next chapter for a Baam/Bull showdown.

So disappointed that Yuri is not going to be Baam's knight in shining armor oh well at least it should be interesting now that Baam is in the wing-tree.

RedGlow

RedGlow

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 41 posts
Things r starting to make a little more sense now assuming Redhead is someone important. Was wondering for the longest time why she was attacking Lahel so vehemently, and shows Baam's potential as a monster by being able to injure her.

Theory: Hwa Ryun is a princess of Evankhells family, pretending to be a regular climbing the tower to obtain the month weapons hence Evankhells convenient disappearance.

Edited by RedGlow, 13 November 2011 - 04:46 PM.

Posted Image