Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Fantasy + Millitary novel

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Buro Winchester

Buro Winchester

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBerlin/Germany

Hello everyone, 
Im looking for a  Novel like "god and devil world", a chinese postapocalyptic zombie novel, which is unlike any I have seen. 
At the beginning some kind of god or " a voice in their head" warned everyone on earth about the impending crysis and told them that they will have to fight and get stronger in order to survive. It hase rpg elements, everyone got a "novice staff". The novice staff is a wapeon of the "system" and whenever someone kills a zombie or other monsters that belong to the system they get experience and can drop various items/skill books. By levelling up they can increase their stats (vitallity, endurance, stamina, spirit, strength and agillity). 

At the beginning it is your typical zombie apocalypse story but it soon changes as the MC is not a wimp and is actually really strict. He will kill anyone that tries to harm him or his people and protect his people, however, his people will have to show their worth. 

Soon the story developes into a millitary kind of setting where the MC doesnt simply lead a group of survivors. I dont want to spoil too much but lets say he might seem like a dictator to some people. 

What Im looking for is a similar novel with an MC that has a strong mind in a fantasy setting where he finds monsters or whatever there is to fight. However It should have millitary aspects in it where the mc leads a whole army with advanced wapeons and even vehicles. Something like the current millitary vs. an army of orcs or something. Would be nice though if individuals could become stronger with magic or something where they could practically kill big monsters alone with a sword.

I hope i get at least some responses this time ^^