Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

NTR?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Frenzy85

Frenzy85

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

According to the comments, there's apparently NTR in this...

How bad is the NTR? I'm not a big fan of NTR, but I can tolerate scarce amounts if it doesn't end poorly; and since it's by Amazame Ryuta, I'm expecting a happy ending by then end.

Well... it may be hard to quantify how bad an NTR is, so here's a more specific question...

How many chapters (roughly) does the NTR last and is it over as of the most recent chapter (18 at the time of this topic's creation).

Thanks.

GodricKharg

GodricKharg

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 87 posts
  • LocationNorth of Niagara Falls... Someplace...

According to the comments, there's apparently NTR in this...

How bad is the NTR? I'm not a big fan of NTR, but I can tolerate scarce amounts if it doesn't end poorly; and since it's by Amazame Ryuta, I'm expecting a happy ending by then end.

Well... it may be hard to quantify how bad an NTR is, so here's a more specific question...

How many chapters (roughly) does the NTR last and is it over as of the most recent chapter (18 at the time of this topic's creation).

Thanks.

I personally think someone's gotten confused due to 'flashback' of her telling him about previous problems.

I write fanfiction
https://www.fanfiction.net/~godrickharg
3 SEKIREI stories
1 Nisekoi short oneshot
1 freezing x Sekirei crossover

YamiRi

YamiRi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I personally think someone's gotten confused due to 'flashback' of her telling him about previous problems.

I agree...

Her flashback could be multi-interpreted...

It just depends on how you perceive that part

Frenzy85

Frenzy85

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

Oh... so it's just a past relationship.

Thanks!

kraDracsO

kraDracsO

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Kinda reviving this dead thread but anyone has seen ch27? I'm kinda of worried because the last pages of ch26.

HammerU89

HammerU89

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts

No NTR, she runs out on the fiance douchebag and back to the MC.