Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO CONTINUE THIS SCANLATION?!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

KingAntonius

KingAntonius

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationTexas

Seriously! I wanna freaking know! Waiting 2-3 years for a random person to scanlate a couple chapters is just bonkers! If there was a way I could help, I would. But the only skill I have is proof reading, and apparently that's not good enough for certain groups. -_-

arimareiji

arimareiji

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 61 posts

Seriously! I wanna freaking know! Waiting 2-3 years for a random person to scanlate a couple chapters is just bonkers! If there was a way I could help, I would. But the only skill I have is proof reading, and apparently that's not good enough for certain groups. -_-

Wow. That's the most spectacular typo for "Thank you" I've ever seen. (☉_☉)

That said... doumo arigatou, Mr.Roboto. (^_~)

Edited by arimareiji, 09 May 2016 - 11:16 AM.

Gala Lion

Gala Lion

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 231 posts

Go learn to read Japanese lel

sPYGmxY.jpg?1YXp8ZDc.jpg?1

Kakegurui Official Facebook Fan Page click on the images if you want to LIKE!

Aereus

Aereus

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 92 posts

Never seen someone so hyped up for cliche incest tripe before...

Gala Lion

Gala Lion

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 231 posts

Now you do.

sPYGmxY.jpg?1YXp8ZDc.jpg?1

Kakegurui Official Facebook Fan Page click on the images if you want to LIKE!

arimareiji

arimareiji

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 61 posts

The name of the thread caught my eye, and OP's spectacular attitude got just enough of my attention to merit a response... as far as I've seen, "cliche incest tripe" is an extremely kind way to describe this title. (I'd go with "the manga equivalent of getting trolled by the underbelly of 4chan".) But I believe anyone who's willing to pick up a dead title and do something decent with it deserves praise for the effort.

Very glad to see you around and about; I hope life is going okay. ^_^