Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Looking for webtoon title.

Comedy Slice of life Highschool

Best Answer , 17 April 2016 - 10:10 AM

Sounds a little like Tamen De Gushi, but that's not really enough information to be sure.  It's a great read, so even if it's the wrong one, I'd still rec it!

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

julliard

julliard

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
Its a fun story about a student, women and men are both quite popular in school. they always joke with each other regardless of the surroundings. not a lot of conversation on this story but still very interesting funny impressions. two of them are in one class, if not one of them also joined the basketball club. both are very popular among the other students, a time that women find women from other schools in place waiting for the bus / train. she instantly fell in love.this story is funny and easy to understand.

There is it. Hope you guys can help me.

Yes their joke is very fun joke.

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
✓  Best Answer

Sounds a little like Tamen De Gushi, but that's not really enough information to be sure.  It's a great read, so even if it's the wrong one, I'd still rec it!

julliard

julliard

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
Yes it is.. thank you very much