Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The new series - dates and news

Abide in the wind webtoon

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Hawksmack

Hawksmack

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

So a little bit ago the author started doing the art for another series that is probably maybe written by her husband.

...and its a high school zombie apocalypse series. The characters look hilariously similar to Abide ones, the action is fine blah blah its pretty, one kid has visions about zombies before it happens blah blah.

Anyway I'm talking about this here because I dunno if (yet another) zombie series will be taken up by english translators (maybe for the art but...). Obviously I want to know how long this zombie series is going to take since more Abide comes after it. 

The series is called Dream Cide and its starting to look like this series will be a full length one. There's only so much I can figure out by going to the authors twitter. The series is out in japanese instead of Korean or both.

tumblr_o4z2id3CoW1t0a4ioo1_400.png 

Hawksmack

Hawksmack

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

Hello again Im back with more twitter info

CtDJeGcUAAAV7bA.jpg

Neither project is the sequel and Im dying. Im crying. Is the sequel a lie. 

CtHtt5TUAAAQ01b.jpg

I mean I was hopeful for all of two seconds looking at the above image but nope its whatever this is and I still love her art but im very tired and will probably give up if. Someone just freaking tells me if the sequel is a lie or not.