Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

April Fools Day Releases

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Phonr

Phonr

(*☉౪ ⊙。)

• Administrators
  • 0 posts

I was meaning to make this announcement much earlier but hey it's still not the 1st where I live... *cough*

For everybody out there thinking of making an April Fools Day release there are a some rules we would like to be observed.

1) April fools day releases should be uploaded on the 1st April. (We will be lenient but it should be less than a week past.)

2) After April Fools Day is over please point out your April Fools Release in the Quality Assurance forum. This part is important since we are planning to gather all of this years releases into one "Comic".

3) The content Rules & Guidelines etc still apply - even to April Fools day releases.

4) April Fools releases are the only "fake" releases that we will keep.

Copy-pasted from the last year's copy-paste!

mythee

mythee

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I'm looking forward to being able to see all of the joke releases I would've missed otherwise 8'D Fantastic project/idea! Thanks Batoto.

Railander

Railander

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBrazil

i actually didnt even notice we were already at that day of the year again.

Azralon (US)

Warlock

Rogue

Monk

Overwatch (PC)

osu!

Ominous

Ominous

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationOn the Other Side of The Monitor

One of my favorite April Fool's chapters is Towel of God. Ha!

Somehow this day really puts a smile on my face.

2140600972.gif

Rifaz

Rifaz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationIndonesia.

Oh, I didn't realize this at all... then I looked at the calendar.

Omerlife

Omerlife

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 24 posts
And here I am.... I don't make time to make a April fools chapter for y'all..... hmmm

Bokuboy

Bokuboy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 260 posts

I don't know how to add to releases, so I just posted a topic in the comic forum for Boku Girl. I only found this announcement today, so I only got three pages done. It's just something I threw together. It's not a joke, but it is something I'm sure everyone who's a fan of the manga wants to happen. :)

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/24902-thought-i-do-something-for-april-fools-day/

*\(シ)/*

Russet potatoes are the most delicious!

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

i actually didnt even notice we were already at that day of the year again.

Yeah neither did any of the moderators lol.

Also we still have yet to gather up everything from last year into that book... >~>

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

Yeah neither did any of the moderators lol.

Also we still have yet to gather up everything from last year into that book... >~>

Come on, bad manta. I remember this very important fun time, since i‘m the one who pokes you guys about it last times around
Just havent post about it ..been busy/sleepy. Last year chaps that been reported on that thread have been moved. So it is complete.
Only two that havent been resolved yet with some members.

Come on,guys. We will accept them fool releases until the April 6. Make themmmmmm!!!~~

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

things make people happy

things make people happy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Tenth !