Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Random thoughts/SHOUT SOMETHING RANDOM!!!

• Please log in to reply
535881 replies to this topic

Argomundo

Argomundo

Kraftwerk Potato

• Donator
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationGermany

yeah I was doing Muay Thai for 10 years, then I just went to the gym normally for a few, then I stopped

Also tonight another wild ride.

I was in some sci fi dersert scrapyard type village,

it was build around this huge rock and each cardinal direction was its own village/tribe

there was a lot of stuff about trading and salvaging materials to trade

but the dream ended in me fighting and utterly destroying a bronze dragon

his azure dragon wife stopped me just before I literally ripped his heart out though

The story behind that was that in hindsight they wanted to scame some traders with buried treasure

but they didnt know how to bury the large thing

so they got into an excavator like machine and dumped it where i told them

which was the dragons nest. I wanted the vibrations from said dragon to loosen the sand causing the thing to sink.

But the dragon sniffed me out like a dog, so I had to punch it.

And punnched it I did sending it flying, this continued while I repeately  jumped like 20m high into  the ruin walls,

to just punch the dragon down again.

I invite everyone reading this to the Batoto discord https://discord.gg/PxAqQGy 

Spoiler

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

>> stopped

why? none of the gyms are open around here at the moment, nor the pools... 

dreams i had last night that i remembered

1) spiders - was going through some basement and going through lots of dust, huge black widows

2) going to school, can't remember why

3) plumbing - was going through basement again, and something smells. There was a leak of sorts.

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 22 May 2020 - 05:11 PM.

You

You

Savage Potato

• Members
  • 3,262 posts
Pop

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9e1zrqkbvu8s

Argomundo

Argomundo

Kraftwerk Potato

• Donator
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationGermany

Its too damn hot

Spoiler

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

eh... gets cold in the early mornings

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Here it does. A lot of places it doesn't. Humidity is the biggest factor IIRC; deserts get cold at night; jungles do not.

Not sure if it's just a matter of the heat capacity of the air or much more complicated (well, also in humid areas clouds should form as it cools down which is an exothermic state change and should keep things from cooling down as quickly)

Thout today has been relatively pleasant, here, regardless. Unlike a couple or so days ago (or, no doubt, the near future)

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

I dreamt about school... somehow high school and college got mixed together. I felt like I turned back the clock and was going back to my old home room back in high school, and I still remembered the seat there. Those were the carefree days of life. Carefree...

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I feel like I was worrying about stuff back then too, TBH. Just different stuff.

And being carefree now is also possible, I feel. One just needs a higher risk tolerance XD

Argomundo

Argomundo

Kraftwerk Potato

• Donator
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationGermany

Yeah, I have always been the same amount of carefree and worrying

you just tend to not remember what worried you back then since only strong memories remain for a long time.

But I know sooooo so many people that as adults never want to go back to school,

because they had so much anxiety and problems in those places that they have borderline ptsd.

Spoiler

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

humans are dime a dozen these days

Argomundo

Argomundo

Kraftwerk Potato

• Donator
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationGermany

Spoiler

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

did you animal entrails were used to make strings

i was listening to alan watts and he was talking about playing the violin as scraping horse hair against cat entrails

(they do not necessarily use a cat's because it's rather small, but cattle, yes)

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Indeed, catgut (entrails used in instruments) is not cat guts. It is frequently cattle guts, though whether that's the etymology is apparently unclear.

Many a human has fallen prey to the misleading name, though XD and they are indeed guts.

Using cats makes me think of the Sweeny Todd musical

Poppin' pussies into pies!
Wouldn't do in my shop!
Just the thought of it's enough to make you sick!
...And I'm telling you them pussycats is quick.

(To be clear I have never seen Sweeny Todd personally, but I live with the sort of family where I know songs to lots of musicals I've never seen)

Incidentally the previous post in this thread was post 1889999 in the system according to the quote button. Good show.

Edited by pokari, 23 June 2020 - 08:25 PM.

You

You

Savage Potato

• Members
  • 3,262 posts
Rollin Rollin Rollin

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9e1zrqkbvu8s

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Wow, You've's been busy owo;;

Argomundo

Argomundo

Kraftwerk Potato

• Donator
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationGermany

yawn

Spoiler

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

another day in paradise

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

tfw you want to upgrade your pc but too lazy...

Argomundo

Argomundo

Kraftwerk Potato

• Donator
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationGermany

tfw you want to upgrade your pc but youre broke

Spoiler

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

https://hackintosher.com/builds/cheap-hackinosh-2020-300-catalina-desktop-pc-gigabyte-b365m-ds3h/

I wanted to build this... only $300... but at the last moment I relented. I don't know why. Maybe I realized that having this machine wouldn't let me update things, or maybe the idea of putting motherboards into metal casing and turning the switch didn't excite me any more.