Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Random thoughts/SHOUT SOMETHING RANDOM!!!

• Please log in to reply
535889 replies to this topic

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
I’ve been having some weird dreams lately. Like last night I dreamt my boss was driving a van with lots of precious cargo on it and he wanted me to be the navigator. I ended up dozing off and woke up seeing the van at the bottom of the ocean and my boss next to me.

He told me he talked to the hotel employees (apparently there was like a five star hotel under water ) and they pointed him to the signs of recovery boats. Along with the sunken van there were other cars too. I was like how did we survive that???

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
You survived it because you still have hope.

I miss this place. Never should have left it, but it's easy to forget a crutch when you don't need it..
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

I’ve been having some weird dreams lately. Like last night I dreamt my boss was driving a van with lots of precious cargo on it and he wanted me to be the navigator. I ended up dozing off and woke up seeing the van at the bottom of the ocean and my boss next to me.

He told me he talked to the hotel employees (apparently there was like a five star hotel under water ) and they pointed him to the signs of recovery boats. Along with the sunken van there were other cars too. I was like how did we survive that???

That honestly sounds like fun. I hope if I ever fall asleep at the wheel it should go so well XD

Or, I guess boss-san was awake but comically directionally challenged in this dream, ne... >w<

I miss this place. Never should have left it, but it's easy to forget a crutch when you don't need it..

And alas, the hardest time to find a new crutch is when you're having trouble walking.

Let me know if you need a hug. I always have extras.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

I played castlevania N64 legacy of darkness last night, using the save states of project 64 from 10 years ago

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

And alas, the hardest time to find a new crutch is when you're having trouble walking.

Let me know if you need a hug. I always have extras.

I could probably use a hug, but don't really feel like it. Life's gotten fairly good lately. But you're right, it's goot to have some spare crutches stored away just in case..
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

I don't know how a library long assumed to have been returned showed up in my backpack today. I feel guilty.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
An entire library. XD

Typos aside, that is the stuff of recurring nightmares.

I've done much worse; I checked out some fancy old hundred-year-old books on my sister's card (not without her knowledge or anything but) for a school project and after I completely forgot to turn then back in she was informed she had late fees of over $2000 (i.e. cost-of-replacement for a handful of rareish old books). Luckily for us they never really tried to collect it and eventually it got wiped from the systems. x_x;;;

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」

3 days later

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

You

You

Savage Potato

• Members