Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Original Story] Please Call Me Teacher!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

phmmoura

phmmoura

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

Hi everyone.

I've been writing a short story, I'd like some feedback.
Before anyone complains, it's a BL story. I'm not really into the genre or anything, but this story popped into my mind after reading an article. 

Description. 
Please Call Me Teacher!!
Amane Yuuto was a good teacher with a huge secret. He was one of the best cosplayers. There was only one catch. All of his cosplays were female characters! But for years Yuuto hid his secret... that is, until a fateful Saturday when one of his students recognized him while cosplaying.

Table of Content

Chapter 1 and 2

If you prefer, you can also read on Widbook or Wattpad

Please, tell me what you think. 

Thank you for the attention

Edited by phmmoura, 11 April 2016 - 02:53 PM.

16lmph1.jpgAmazon Kobo App Store

Ever since the school term began, Ryuu's life became hell. All because two idiots decided he was a fun target. 
And now the boy was alone, with no one to turn to, not even his friends or family.

"Shit... Shit..." the boy whispered, smashing his fists on the ground.
Even if his voice was low, even from that distance, the transfer student could feel. Ryuu's voice was full of rage and frustration.
This might be interesting, the transfer student thought, drinking the rest of his juice.

phmmoura

phmmoura

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

Chapter 1

Spoiler

Chapter 2

Spoiler

Ever since the school term began, Ryuu's life became hell. All because two idiots decided he was a fun target. 
And now the boy was alone, with no one to turn to, not even his friends or family.

Even if his voice was low, even from that distance, the transfer student could feel. Ryuu's voice was full of rage and frustration.
This might be interesting, the transfer student thought, drinking the rest of his juice.

Silentnight

Silentnight

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationCA,USA

I like it and I really love how you can't really take a guess on what is going to happen next or the way it was built up and written. It is well done (well in my opinion anyway). I can't for more chapters !:)

Emerald39

Emerald39

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 317 posts

This is incredible! The characterisation is clear and precise, and the main plot is very engaging and beautifully written. You've got the spark, now keep it going. :)

phmmoura

phmmoura

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

I like it and I really love how you can't really take a guess on what is going to happen next or the way it was built up and written. It is well done (well in my opinion anyway). I can't for more chapters ! :)

Thanks! And you won't have to wait long. I already have chapter 3 and 4 done. I'll adjust to the forum and then post it. Hopefully today.

This is incredible! The characterisation is clear and precise, and the main plot is very engaging and beautifully written. You've got the spark, now keep it going. :)

Thanks! As I said, I'm not into the genre, but it's been really fun writing about those two. And don't worry about the spark. I think the end is heartwarming and I really want to show how they get there  :D

And one thing. The teacher is loosely based on a real person.  About a month ago, crome moe, a Chinese male teacher, who does beautiful females cosplays was discovered by his student. 

Edited by phmmoura, 14 April 2016 - 02:06 AM.

phmmoura

phmmoura

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

Chapter 3

Spoiler

Chapter 4 Part 1

Spoiler

Chapter 4 Part 2
Spoiler

Edited by phmmoura, 08 June 2016 - 11:45 AM.