Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who would you take as a grilfriend?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

^Title. (pun intended and misspell intended)

hikari Chan easily.

very cute...

Edited by NinjaGekkouga, 12 May 2016 - 06:35 AM.

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

Frey95

Frey95

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Machi-chan of course, I really love dullahans, better if they are so innocent

Ethenius

Ethenius

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I would take machi, its not like i really love dullahans but she is sooo damn cute

siberus

siberus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
succubus for obvious perv reasons

exiafx

exiafx

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
kusakabe (a.k.a yuki onna) some of reasons same as this
Spoiler
, well she is cute and seems like she has warm personality. she is truly an ideal girlfriend for me.

Edited by exiafx, 22 April 2016 - 08:14 AM.

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

I really wish the author would create another vampire in the story, and falls in love with hikari but has pasts with the others, like nisekoi... but tbh still a better love story than twilight

Spoiler

Loki's

Loki's

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 269 posts
  • Location『Cocytus』

I would take Dullahan, Machi a cute

A drill only goes foward. It cannot undrill what has already been drilled.

VSH2K02.jpg

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

I have to say the succubus. The only one that is legal. If it were to include characters from other manga, I would say the cyclops nurse in that one manga. 

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

If it's fantasy, might as well go all the way and not worry about laws of fictional stuff.

Anyway, would you please explain the intended pun.

Moeverload

Moeverload

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

All four, obviously. :D

Chronoxfer

Chronoxfer

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Hands down Succubus or Vampire.

"I guess were about the same size..." Heroine girl comparing features to another girl.

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

Wasn't this about a high school? so, yes, all of them are legal... they all have the right to consent (age of consent in japan is 13).

Spoiler

ExceleXodusKurokami

ExceleXodusKurokami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts

@SolmnNotice: None of them, aside from the succubus, are legal. They are either first or second years, meaning sixteen to seventeen. (I remember Japanese highschools are grade ten to twelve, rather than nine to twelve) If you touched any of them the wrong way, you'd have police all over you faster than you could say 'lolicon.'

Forgoing ages, I'd take Hikari any day. I like my girls shorter than me, slim, cute, smart and lively. Machi is tall, and I don't think I could get over the headless thing. The Yuki-onna would be hard to cuddle or share a bed with. The Succubus is a 30(ish) year old virgin lust demon, which just seems incredibly sad. Aside from her being a bit of an airhead, Hikari hits all my fancies.

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

@SolmnNotice: None of them, aside from the succubus, are legal. They are either first or second years, meaning sixteen to seventeen. (I remember Japanese highschools are grade ten to twelve, rather than nine to twelve) If you touched any of them the wrong way, you'd have police all over you faster than you could say 'lolicon.'

Forgoing ages, I'd take Hikari any day. I like my girls shorter than me, slim, cute, smart and lively. Machi is tall, and I don't think I could get over the headless thing. The Yuki-onna would be hard to cuddle or share a bed with. The Succubus is a 30(ish) year old virgin lust demon, which just seems incredibly sad. Aside from her being a bit of an airhead, Hikari hits all my fancies.

If I touched her the wrong way, I wouldn't be arrested. It would be called "young love".

But we probably wouldn't get together, we'd probably be best friends because of our personalities (well, unless she initiated).

EDIT: Well, that is quite possible, from my record of 3 confessions in the last 2 years (which I all rejected). IRL, I'm just not too "yay" about love like other people in my generation.  

Edited by SolemnNotice, 02 October 2016 - 07:44 PM.

Spoiler

HoppyGuy

HoppyGuy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Kusakabe, because her body may be cold, but she has an amazingly warm heart. Also because her generally negative emotional feelings make me want to wrap her up, protect her, and do anything I can to make her feel happy and confident. 

Satou-sensei would be a real close second choice, because she is smart, caring, and I've never really felt loved ,either, so I'd want to be the one to share that with her. Being flat-out smokin' hot sexy is a bonus.

ian.iams571

ian.iams571

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

Machi., Definitely Machi. I really like her personality

Kapten-N

Kapten-N

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSweden

Hikari. Not only because she's cute and lively, but also because her being a vampire makes things convenient for me. I also hate heat and bright lights and I get sunburned easily, so I wouldn't have to worry about her wanting to go on vacation in a tropical place.

Edited by Kapten-N, 26 March 2017 - 04:38 PM.

jwillie4

jwillie4

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts

Sakie the succubus is 24.