Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Art Story

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

koohalabear

koohalabear

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationStressful Environment
(Wow I hope this sorta fits the place where I posted this.) I study Multimedia Arts but I'm more of a graphic artist and web development kinda student. I met these girls (who are now close friends of mine) on the last term of my first year in college and they made me go all "woah snap your art is so good ok I wanna be that good".

Fast forward to the last term of my second year in college, I remembered their effect on me and that I wanted to get to their level almost. (I hope y'all get me. I'm just typing like a running train that ain't stoppin' unless the tracks are sayonara bon voyage.) So then my mind was saying "eeey there pal so i thought you wanted to draw". So from last September up to now, I've been trying to draw more at least once every month. (Oh totally forgot, I did used to draw before I met them but it wasn't my thing. I just quote-unquote drew once every few months. My quote-unquote drawing habits are equivalent to twirling a ballpena way to pass the time.)

If you're curious about my junk, here's my totally-new-and-dead tumblr you can check out my works from uh this year, yes! (Low-key progress right there.)

Anyway, feel free to share your own story on how you got into art (or even writing, singing etc.) and maybe share some works too! Let's hopefully get to know each other! Also, feel free to ask me anything or say whatever is on your mind!

Edited by koohalabear, 08 March 2016 - 05:14 PM.

its kind of a funny story

its kind of a funny story

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
you are good

koohalabear

koohalabear

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationStressful Environment