Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Axe RP

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll Time (9 member(s) have cast votes)

What type of RP would you guys be interested in me running?

1. Colosseum RP - Fight, scheme, and you may earn your freedom (2 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

2. Outlaw RP - Thrown into a room with people you never met, on a crash course to somewhere dangerous? Profit! (4 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

3. The Contracted RP - With the power of the devil himself, you can do whatever you want...for a price. (3 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Axe Of Khorne

Axe Of Khorne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNext Door...

Hey guys.

From The RP Lounge, I'd thought I bring this out here so maybe we could discuss it. Feel free to comment on why / what you want for your choice.

Polling for interest as well atm.

cheers!

EDIT: Also if you have any questions on the options before making a choice, feel free to ask!

Edited by Axe Of Khorne, 04 March 2016 - 12:58 PM.

If you want to sum up this creature in a paragraph...

Spoiler

Axe Of Khorne

Axe Of Khorne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNext Door...

BUMP: It's very close, so I'll give until Sunday for last minute votes.

Spoiler

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
The collessium RP,

what time period is this and what abilities will be there re we regular humans or do we have some powers or are we nanotech wonders or crazy science experienent
Spoiler

Axe Of Khorne

Axe Of Khorne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNext Door...

The collessium RP,

what time period is this and what abilities will be there re we regular humans or do we have some powers or are we nanotech wonders or crazy science experienent

Effectively black powder time I should think. You don't necessarily have to be human, but generally your abilities are similar.

As for nanotech / science experiments; so long it's around the same level of power as the majority of the PC cast, and the background is cool, it'll be accepted

Edited by Axe Of Khorne, 06 March 2016 - 12:08 PM.

Spoiler

Fatal Blood

Fatal Blood

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationTamriel

Would the character creation differ by storyline?

If it ain`t broke... go back and rob it again.