Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Scanlations of Shinrei Tantei Yakumo

Shinrei Tantei Yakumo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Yuuza

Yuuza

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
Is there anyone who are currently doing scanlations for Shinrei Tantei Yakumo? I'm a fan of this manga and am just wondering where I can actually read it, although I'll admit that I'd rather read it here.

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
  • LocationThe state that Looks Like a Hand.
Well, very shortly you will be able to read the completed series right here on Batoto, because I am in the process of uploading it to the reader. It seems there are only two volumes spanning ten chapters; nine are official chapters and one extra by the mangaka. There have been several groups working on the series, Fateful Encounters, Celestial and Heroines of Fantasia. Of course, Loyal Kiss released the extra chapter... it seems that they are the product of a merger between Fateful Encounters, Celestial, and Heroines of Fantasia. Over time the various members of these groups have since become group Whisper. I might be incorrect on some of the details, but I'm hoping that I've covered all the bases.

I haven't had a chance to sit down and really look at the series, but it looks really neat and I want to thank each and everyone of the people who put in the effort to create AND translate such a wonderful series!

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
I have good news for all of you who were eagerly awaiting this series... All chapters have been uploaded and are now available for your viewing pleasure.

Trebor

Trebor

Voice to the Voiceless

• Administrators
  • 1,918 posts
  • LocationUSA
Actually, you uploaded a different series. You uploaded this: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=14833, not http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=45517
Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
Well, that's embarrassing, so much for my "attempt" at research... Thanks Trebor for noticing my faux pas. I'll see if I can obtain the real chapters with permission a bit later.

And for everyone else that was excited, I'm sorry about the mix up!

By the way, it seems that the first few chapters were scanlated by OMFGG Scans and later chapters were done by Mujintou Scans. I'm currently messaging Mujintou to ensure that we have their permission to host their scanlations, although I will need to see if I can find another resource to obtain OMFGG's initial chapters as they are no longer available for download from their site (and each time I've entered their site I gotten disturbing messages from my antivirus program saying that I'm being attacked ...<.<...>.>...<.<...>.>...). More updates to follow.

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
I've obtained permission to host the chapters of Shinrei Tantei Yakumo by Mujintou Scans with a 24-hour delay policy:

copied from an e-mail I received from Mujintou Scans:

"The staff is pleased with your site, so yes, you have our permission to host our Shinrei Tantei Yakumo scans. We ask for a 24-hour delay period (and of course our credits page to be kept but I'm sure you know that already)."

I'm still not able to obtain a good copy of OMFGG's scanlation of volume one. As mentioned in my previous post, I get scary messages from my antivirus software warning me that I'm entering an "attack site," so I might have to find another resource to obtain volume one. If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears!

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
Maybe these will help.
http://www.mediafire.com/?fbonmmmqxmk
http://www.mediafire.com/?oyyt5wkhyau
http://www.mediafire.com/?xo5zy3lwufu
http://www.mediafire.com/?ijmhzjyzyez

Edit: Looks like you didn't need the links after all.

Edited by KidCongo, 15 November 2011 - 09:52 PM.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

Sality

Sality

Russet Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 350 posts
o.o I haven't read this topic yet and already upload the missing chapters.

litoxpinky

litoxpinky

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
-_________________-
You see that? That's an exasperated/whatthefuck/extremely disappointed face. Making me make an account just to complain after being disappointed..I don't use online reader sites anymore, but if it's for my group I check them occasionally for quality. I have even been advocating you guys as an alternative for mangafox, etc because you RESPECT scanlations' policies/integrity/work they do!

LIES.

I'VE BEEN TELLING LIES! AND THE NEGLECTED IS A GROUP OF WHICH I TAKE PART! If I was in favour of this disrespect, I'd just wave a big red flag towards MF. It says right in this thread that we have a 24 hour delay policy. Something's that is not on our group page or is even remotely followed when uploading, and don't tell me you don't know mr. sality, you posted in this thread. Now I'd like to say that I don't represent my group because I don't. You suck :(.

Currently sitting in a pool of interwined disappointment and anger and watching you,

litoxpinky

Attached Files

Trebor

Trebor

Voice to the Voiceless

• Administrators
  • 1,918 posts
  • LocationUSA
Locked. Borderline personal attacks.
Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri