Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Trouble finding a comic I read before

help comic search potato

Best Answer iTwixie, 25 January 2016 - 07:23 AM

Ohhhhhhh, it's Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! I only know because I'm watching the anime of it right now haha

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

HumanHuman

HumanHuman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
It was focused on comedy, The story was about a guy who had a pathetic death and was offered reincarnation in another world with a item of his choice... So he chooses the goddess who offered him reincarnation... And then begins his adventure with a water goddess to defeat a demon king or some shit like that.
Yeah. Makes sense.

That's about all I remember but I would like to continue reading it, so I've come to seek the help of the batotonians. Any one of you remember a story like that?

This is my first post here, please tell me if I did something wrong.

iTwixie

iTwixie

Potato

• Contributor
  • 174 posts
  • Locationservices are not available.
✓  Best Answer

Ohhhhhhh, it's Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! I only know because I'm watching the anime of it right now haha

aae9147e34.jpg

HumanHuman

HumanHuman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Thank you so much!
I didn't knew there was a anime!
Gonna read the manga and watch the anime now.

Thank you for helping me. :-)