Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Favorite couple?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Lyendith

Lyendith

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

So we're almost done with volume 4, and so far we have 4 couples or would-be couples that were focused on: Ayaka and Yurine (mostly volume 1 and a bit of volume 3), Chiharu and Izumi (volume 2, though that one isn't much of a couple), Towako and Yukina (volume 3), Moe and Mizuki (mostly volume 4).

I personally like AyaYuri's dynamic but I'm not such a fan of Ayaka herself (it doesn't help that she doesn't have much screentime). So the one I'm most fond of would be TowaYuki. Yukina is awesome of course, but I also found myself kind of pitying Towako for not being able to convey her feelings properly at first. That made their kiss in chapter 15 quite heartwarming in retrospect. Canno's minimalistic style worked wonders in that scene.

What's yours? =O

Edited by Lyendith, 07 February 2016 - 05:52 PM.

firefly13

firefly13

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

My favorite is Ayaka with Yurine!

But relationship as Ojou-sama and Servant like Yukina and Towako isn't bad though

Edited by firefly13, 14 February 2016 - 05:57 AM.

Jack Frost

Jack Frost

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCanada

Fav is Ayaka and Yurina, and probs cus we are far from being done with them

Although I like all the other couples/ships as well, they're pretty cute and interesting characters, I'm fond of most of them

The way that AnoKiss has all these couples/ships within the same school, how the perspective and storytelling switch between them from time to time is actually kinda like Kindred Spirits

GEZH

GEZH

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Mine is Ayaka and Yurine, but all the couples are cute