Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Chapters 6 to 12(END)

Kimi ga Uso o Tsuita

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ZakinYo

ZakinYo

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 12 posts
  • LocationLocation
These chapters are by Midnight Scans, who do not allow their chapters to be rehosted. Please download the rest of the chapters from their IRC Channel. Here is a guide.
Nothing to see here. Now, move along.

tried

tried

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 16 posts
Lol omg i thought this was a spoiler so I was resisting to read it. Now I'm glad I did thanks.
Manga is my happy place. \o/

Uploads are all Romance and Shoujo/Josei
Spoiler

bumblebee310

bumblebee310

Potato

• Members
  • 189 posts
Haha true.. I hope other people won't be scared to read this useful thread thinking it was a spoiler.

---------- In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. ----------

Shiseina

Shiseina

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 13 posts
wait a sec... i though they would not mind if it on batoto since most group are hosting their own group scanlation here. guess that wasnt the case for this group. o well thanks you for info :P

Posted Image