Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

Holy crap, a trap!

I'm sure Joker said basic/beginner kind of things, I dont think those items count or whatever.

lol

eh, I guess, well I doubt caltrops matter, grenades on the other hand OwO....

qEZtZafl.png

I AM HE. HE AM ME. ME IS HE

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationRiding the back of the Great A'tuin.

@Jod: The skill works fine for me. The boomerang sword and armour will be considered scrub-noob tier, so if you'd rather the sword be a powerful weapon then maybe we can arrange for you to buy it from Piltzintecuhtli later on or something and you just start with a nooby Boomerang sword. Or maybe his uncle gave him a beginners sword for starting out. You can decide. And I'll let you keep the disposable items because it works with the bio, but only 2 of each. 3 or 4 seems a little too much. You can start with 2000 Valis.

Fatal Blood

Fatal Blood

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationTamriel

O.K. My CS is basically finished. I'll put a picture later, since I'm having some trouble with my internet connection. How is it though?

If it ain`t broke... go back and rob it again.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Looks good to me Fatal. Do me a favour and change the name of your Skill to Multi-Strike though. Or something along those lines. Then, when it ranks up you'll be able to do more than two hits. :3

You start with 500 Valis. Also you can have free awful tier armour and your weapon of choice. So that you aren't unarmed from the get go.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Heh, Tama is so far the richest noob.

Know your place poor people!

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Yep. Congrats. :3

Also, I added the two new Familias to the 'People' section. And a few new things to the 'Info' section.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

I might sound bias but so far, description wise, Inari is my favorite god/goddess. With her being super shady/mysterious and not knowing if she's up to no good or whatever. And of course being like a totally different person on the battlefield (that part was probably inspired by her slapping the crap out of tama rofl).

xD

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

@Jod: The skill works fine for me. The boomerang sword and armour will be considered scrub-noob tier, so if you'd rather the sword be a powerful weapon then maybe we can arrange for you to buy it from Piltzintecuhtli later on or something and you just start with a nooby Boomerang sword. Or maybe his uncle gave him a beginners sword for starting out. You can decide. And I'll let you keep the disposable items because it works with the bio, but only 2 of each. 3 or 4 seems a little too much. You can start with 2000 Valis.

ooh cool, yah the sword is a nooby one, nothing fancy. Also yey, I can now have two grenades in mah pants

qEZtZafl.png

I AM HE. HE AM ME. ME IS HE

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood
Spoiler

Bam! The most boring character I ever made (stat-wise) with a gimmicky - especially dangerous - skill, because no reason! This would probably not slide! But hey, I tried. It is also very similar to X's skill so there is that going, but if there is any other idea that can help support this jack-of-all-trades, I would appreciate it.

Edited by Geo, 05 January 2016 - 01:27 AM.

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Spoiler

Bam! The most boring character I ever made (stat-wise) with a gimmicky - especially dangerous - skill, because no reason! This would probably not slide! But hey, I tried. It is also very similar to X's skill so there is that going, but if there is any other idea that can help support this jack-of-all-trades, I would appreciate it.

'Mortally Wounded' which basically means he can only use the skill when he's about to die, since a 'mortal wound' basically means he's certain to die, no escaping it unless you have some absurd luck and manage to cheat death lol. Unless you mean gravely wounded.

I'd say it's too similar to my own skill, which is kind of supposed to be rare/unique.

Hmm, maybe you can have an optional kind of increase to your skill. Like you can choose to increase your power by a certain amount (Fight) or to increase your agility by a certain amount (Flight). And to balance it out, maybe have it drain a portion of your endurance when activated making it a last ditch effort (since it'll only be activated when gravely injured or something).

Edited by I-Am-X, 04 January 2016 - 11:16 PM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

Yeah, I was worried about the similarities. I will take your suggestion and I guess the certain % will be determined later. Sorry though, I'm not really inventive when it comes to skills. ._.

The little problem I find with the endurance cost is that it really makes him more squishy when he is in a near death situation... sure he can hit harder or dodge better, but one more mistake will wipe him out. Ah! Maybe Power > Dexterity for fight and Agility > Endurance for flight?

But I guess that is what makes the gimmick, a gimmick. Maybe he will gain more skills to insure his survivability in the future?

Edited by Geo, 04 January 2016 - 11:52 PM.

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Hey DR, what kind of wolf are you looking for? Like the one you have where they're fully transformed (even the face) or a more humanoid kind of look?

Searching a female werewolf via the 'Female, Werewolf/ Werewolf' tags only turned up one decent photo so far.

This one:

Spoiler

Not sure if its to your tastes, I'm going to search through the 'okamimimi' tag which is, basically, the humanoid wolf aka has the ears, tail and such.

I have a number of male wolves in my bucket, though.

Edit: Found this one in my bucket as well.

Spoiler

Errrr, ignore this DR. I have this habit of linking the term Lycan/Lycanthropes to just werewolves and keep forgetting it refers to more than just that.

My bad! Will look out for some Lion ones. :P

Edit: Just as I said that, I found 2 a Lion girl and a cheetah girl.

Lion

Spoiler

Cheetah

Spoiler

Yeah, I was worried about the similarities. I will take your suggestion and I guess the certain % will be determined later. Sorry though, I'm not really inventive when it comes to skills. ._.

The little problem I find with the endurance cost is that it really makes him more squishy when he is in a near death situation... sure he can hit harder or dodge better, but one more mistake will wipe him out. 

Haha, worry not, I'm not that great with skills either. Vary rarily do I manage to come up with good skills and when I do create a skill, I can only make like one or two 'original' ones.

Something you can work out with joker but like noted, it depends on your situation and what you choose.

Maybe if you choose 'Fight' your power will increase but your agility and/or dexterity will decrease and if you choose 'Flight' maybe have your power and endurance decrease, effectively limiting it to just escaping.

Edited by I-Am-X, 05 January 2016 - 12:41 AM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷
Hmm.. The lack of ranged characters worry me somehow :\

Do you think I can switch to playing an archer instead? XD

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

@X: The Lioness is a bit too fiery for me and the Cheetah looks soft. I'll try and look up something after work. But thanks for the help, appreciate it.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

I might sound bias but so far, description wise, Inari is my favorite god/goddess. With her being super shady/mysterious and not knowing if she's up to no good or whatever. And of course being like a totally different person on the battlefield (that part was probably inspired by her slapping the crap out of tama rofl).
xD

I dunno about you but i am biased as hell, and i'm digging Hel's description XD

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

@X: The Lioness is a bit too fiery for me and the Cheetah looks soft. I'll try and look up something after work. But thanks for the help, appreciate it.

Pity, and I thought the Lioness was a good one. xD

Well, good luck then. Finding a female lion lycanthrope is quite difficult, they're like almost nonexistent. Finding a werewolf one was also hard, I found a few but im not sure they'll be your type, assuming you're trying to find a muscle bound female warrior. You might be better off doing a male one, though lol.

Hmm.. The lack of ranged characters worry me somehow :\

Do you think I can switch to playing an archer instead? XD

This seems to be a thing for you, if an RP lacks something you bring up potentially altering/making a new character to fit that need lol.

Just stick to your chimera xD

I dunno about you but i am biased as hell, and i'm digging Hel's description XD

Inari is a player, she'll have this rp dancing in the palm of her hands yoo.

Edited by I-Am-X, 05 January 2016 - 04:09 AM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Personally I think the picture he has now works fine. The 'mane' could just be long hair that sort of carried over.

Also, I'll have an actual check over the new things in here in the morning. It's like half 4am. I'm gunna go bed. >.<

Edited by Unbelievably Majestic, 05 January 2016 - 04:07 AM.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Yea, but it's supposed to be a female character and that one looks like a male.

Well, there's muscle/steroid bound women that look like men, so maybe....

Lol

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Eh, when it comes to liony werewolfs with long hair and horns, I guess I just don't notice much of a difference in gender. >.<

Edited by Unbelievably Majestic, 05 January 2016 - 04:16 AM.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Yea, them freaks all belong in a circus, that's for sure!

ikidikid

*ahem*

I can always use them to poke fun at Fay's character for being (becoming) girlish, Hooah!

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler