Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

You can be sure that Reuben will pay for this later. LOL

I'll post sometime tomorrow

Please wait until then XD

Shmuser Name

Shmuser Name

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationNJ, The States

@Shmuser: I could use a hand, mate. xP I'll post after yours.

As far as I know I'm having my own rodeo on the worm. Will read the update and get started on my post.

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

Hmm. Say Joker, you majestic basterd, I've got a question/suggestion. Since I can't decide for the life of me what Familia I want to make a character for, would it be cool if I just made a CS, left that part blank, and had you sort me based on how I rolled personality and such?

2rD2TPI.gif

Myself, as told by a Hawk;

Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷
And gave joker the chance to troll you and assign kawaya no kami as your god? Why'd you do that o.o

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

joker should give him golgothan, the shit monster from dogma as a god.

mhmm

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationRiding the back of the Great A'tuin.

I can do that if you'd like slice. I just like to leave the option open for people to make their own. It lets everyone add to the world and stuff.

But yeah, if you'd like I can definitely come up with something for you. How fitting it would be though is pretty up in the air depending on how much of your character you show me in your cs.

Edited by Unbelievably Majestic, 22 February 2016 - 02:42 AM.

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

Ah, it seems I've misunderstood then. I was under the impression the listed Familias were our only options, if that's not the case and I'm free to spin my own favorite mythology into things that opens up quite a bit more options.

Edited by Hero of Ishval, 22 February 2016 - 10:09 AM.

2rD2TPI.gif

Myself, as told by a Hawk;

Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

rip

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Fatal Blood

Fatal Blood

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationTamriel

Yeah, it sure seems like it.

If it ain`t broke... go back and rob it again.

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷
X didn't even reply to my post. He's got the blood of this rp on his hands! >:

Shmuser Name

Shmuser Name

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationNJ, The States

So what slays an RP? The amount of people who need updates?

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

The GM's will to continue the RP, mostly

No will = no update

No update = no new posts

No new posts = rp ded

Or alternately

Update failed to incite new posts → not enough post to drive the story forward → GM loses will to update → rp ded

Fatal Blood

Fatal Blood

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationTamriel

Looks like we're all going to have to add a small update to our posts and try to revive this fallen beast!

WHO'S WITH ME!!!!!

(ROOOOOAR!!!!)

If it ain`t broke... go back and rob it again.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationRiding the back of the Great A'tuin.

There is a legend some know. One that tells a tale of new adventurers, brave and bold. Some planned and fought for glory or wealth, others for their gods, some just for fun. But all had the potential to become greater than any who had come before them, and their gods knew it. All those whom had entered the dungeon and sought to excise the monsters that infested it so would pale in comparison to them. They were bound to greatness by the spiders web of fate. And so the destined adventurers parted ways with their gods. They set out into the dungeon, full of promise, strength and more than a touch of fate.

None were seen again.

Some of the Gods they served sent in rescue parties and search parties. But they were not to be found. Vanished with not a trace. Some believe then beaten by the dungeon, devoured by the beasts that claim it's corridors as their own. Others think they were taken somewhere, somehow. Seared from time and sealed away in a place none can find. By who or what, few could know and few should wish too. And there, the legend says, they remain. Waiting somewhere within the deepest reaches of memories and tales, between cavernous Dungeon walls and the fury of monsters. There they wait. There they fight. Deep below the tower known as Babel. Waiting. Waiting for fate to reclaim them into her web. Waiting for their gods to call. Waiting for help that never came... The thirteen adventurers became known as The Lost, and faded into mystery and legend.

Somewhere a shadowy figure smiled. A group of people, robed and hooded in black cloth, drank greedily of the dreaded peppermint-orange juice and laughed wildly. For they knew they had won.

---

On a more serial note, the mystery of the dying RP, Faye had it right. It was just a general lack of interest and drive. People stopped posting which made me less enthusiastic about updating and vice-versa. It just spiraled down the drain at some point. :/

I do really want to do another RP though. I think I know what it was that made people, myself included, lose interest in this. And I think I can do better. So maybe I'll have a go at something new and see if anyone cares or whatever. >.<

Edited by Unbelievably Majestic, 17 March 2016 - 01:46 PM.

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷
You should post that in the IC thread Joker
And this will be the 1st rp to have a passing semblance of closure :P

Shmuser Name

Shmuser Name

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationNJ, The States

Closure as in "game over, gg, bad ending"

; A ;

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

X didn't even reply to my post. He's got the blood of this rp on his hands! >:

It didn't matter if I posted or not because there was no one else posting. First Rob stopped posting and then Visitor disappeared, than of course the others vanished as well. It's really a shame this had to die because I always wanted to do a danmachi like rp. =/

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Shmuser Name

Shmuser Name

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationNJ, The States

Can always start up again, I remember Joker made this RP after some other person on the site expressed interest in creating a Danmachi RP lol so I think there's still interest?