Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera headcanons

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

ironmonk

ironmonk

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 374 posts

Ran is Ananta's soul reincarnated.

Selenianece

Selenianece

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 707 posts

The first god who allowed humans to use their power was Marut.

...And the first Nastika who allowed humans to use their power was a Nastika by the name Harut.

Pandorally

Pandorally

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationMoved to Paris!

What Irony woould it be, if after all the trials and hardships, Sagara did manage to bring Ananta back, but he can only take female form. And in his female form he is one of the weakest Nastikas.

*Evil snicker*

Edited by Pandorally, 16 April 2016 - 09:18 PM.

Tammy

Tammy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted this already in another thread.

Sagara always feels guilty whenever Manasvin told her he (how much) loved her because while she may have had feelings for him, her heart was always truly with Ananta.

• Ivy likes this

jbyspiegL

jbyspiegL

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Maruna really likes it when Samphati beats him up.

Edited by jbyspiegL, 08 May 2016 - 05:11 AM.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

Wait, that wasn't canon yet? And their ship name is S&M : )

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

canon XD

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

omfgimustbejesus

omfgimustbejesus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

I created this account just so I could get these off my chest!

Here we go.

1: Cloche is Marunas love interest. (Well will be) :batoto_006: 

2: Sagara is Kuberas love interest (unrequited obviously)

:batoto_012:

3: Yuta is Ashas love interest (refer to above)

4: Kasak and Laila will be a thing. A one sided thing on Kasaks part but a thing nonetheless. 

5: Ananta is a version of Visnu.

Visnu horcruxed himself. He took the best part of his soul and put it into Ananta when he created him. That's the real reason why Visnu is such a doo doo face :batoto_029:   and Ananta was such an angel pie.  :batoto_025:

As for Anantas looks. Well he was originally going to be a Visnu 2.0 but Visnu was going through his artistic phase.

And after some chiselling and many buckets of tanner later the only physical resemblance Ananta bore to Visnu were the eyes.

Which is why we never see Anantas or Visnus eyes.

It would be a dead give-away.

6: Gandharva and Teo will have a baby and its name will be Kutergent. And it will look something like this.

:batoto_010:

7: Cloche is a Garuda Ananta hybrid. Clophe too. 

8: The reason why purebloods like Lorraine have different coloured eyes is because they have a higher percentage of Sura blood in them.

9:In season 2 episode 64 Frozen Tears 7 we are shown a glimpse of future Leez who has presumably reached the end of her lifespan.

Attached File  2016-05-02 18;20;21.png   849.89KB   3 downloads

I think Yuta is the one who is dead.

The flower above her resting place has a bunch of black stuff beneath it that looks suspiciously like feathers.

Who has black feathers? That's right Yuta does.

Leez is just sitting there all sad and mopey because her dearly beloved is gone. That and because she's all alone forever more. Well at least until the universe ends.

10: The ending of Kubera will be like the ending in The Little Mermaid 2.

All the realms will merge into one and everyone will live happily ever after.  :batoto_017:  :batoto_004:   :batoto_016:  :batoto_032: 

Well those who are alive anyway.

Which won't be Asha, Teo, Rana, Brilith, Samphati, Kubera (Mister), Sagara, Riche, or Yuta.

They'll all be super dead.

They'll be tonnes of others who die too but especially these ones. Ill make sure of it.  :ph34r: 

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.
Yuta still has that lil doodle Leez drew for him that time he fell from a tree while watching her.

tumblr_oqgy0s38HR1vmzl9wo1_400.png