Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Terrible memory strikes again!

Best Answer sjoe, 20 December 2015 - 02:59 PM

I'm not really a fan of this genre, but I just happen to have read Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan, so... Are you sure that's indeed not the one you're looking for? Your description of an invisible archer fighting the sword-wielding protagonist perfectly matches the fight in Ch. 8.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ev1lk3n

Ev1lk3n

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

So I need a little help finding something that fell out of my brain. Could you help me look for it?
There was a manga that I read that was somewhat in the vain of http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/gakusen-toshi-asterisk-r8058 Gakusen Toshi Asterisk, http://vatoto.com/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-r3290 Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, and http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/rakudai-kishi-no-eiyuutan-r11615 Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan. School setting, fighting, main character secretly hiding their abilities while being looked down upon, having every girl throwing themselves at him. You know the kind.....

You know now that I type it all out I'm not so sure I still want to read it. (*´_ゝ`)
But anyway. The thing that I can remember from it is that in one of the early chapters (I think) the protagonist is fighting with a guy using a bow. They trade back and forth for a bit then the Archer guy goes invisible. Blah blah blah protagonist with sword wins but gets really beat up.
I'm really only asking to help find this because like a song that gets stuck in your head it's gnawing at me to try and remember what the hell it is. 

Thanks for any help you can offer and even if you don't maybe you might like some of the manga linked above.

Edited by Ev1lk3n, 20 December 2015 - 08:13 AM.

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
✓  Best Answer

I'm not really a fan of this genre, but I just happen to have read Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan, so... Are you sure that's indeed not the one you're looking for? Your description of an invisible archer fighting the sword-wielding protagonist perfectly matches the fight in Ch. 8.

Ev1lk3n

Ev1lk3n

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

You know what, You're right.

That is exactly manga. I had listed it because I knew I had read it but, as the topic suggests,  I have Terrible memory.

What got me I think was that there are manga that I've started then seen parts of the anime, then I go back to the manga because the anime stops for a break.

But thank you very much. That solves my dilemma.

Now if only I could stop reading so many of this silly genre!

(* ̄∀ ̄)

Ahhh! I found what threw me off. Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu has a red haired fire tsundere in it. I completely miss remembered.

Well I hope someone else finds this helpful.