Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hinomaru Zumou (sumo sport) chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

http://vatoto.com/reader#be57ceeea5272dba_17who said defeat was death? He just said that he didn't want to win or lose based on what he felt were technicalities, he wanted to press it to the end.  So all this death talk falls apart. All the MC need say is if this is sumo, you'd have already lost by now, but it's not, so come at me.  The death stuff seems nonsensically put in to me.

kjRa

kjRa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I think in sumo when you fall on the ground it means you are "death" so you have lost.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Doesn't matter if that is how it is thought of in Sumo, he was a wrestler at that point. MC is lecturing him like his way of fighting is falling apart/flawed, but that's not so.

Racky

Racky

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

Doesn't matter if that is how it is thought of in Sumo, he was a wrestler at that point. MC is lecturing him like his way of fighting is falling apart/flawed, but that's not so.

No? He was just explaining him that in sumo "death=defeat" which is different from wrestling.