Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Reverence: Venerated [OOC]

• Please log in to reply
566 replies to this topic

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

I updated my character alongside some information about his avatar.

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

Do note that Spirit Avatars are an extension of yourself, so you won't be speaking with them in anyway. Their form reflects your spirit, and they are not a separate entity.

Yours is pretty supportive, so I guess your character is compassionate at heart.

How does the Spirit Avatar fight anyways? I don't see mention of a weapon or use of magical energies. I mean I see the unique skills it has available that have cooldowns, but all Spirit Avatars should be capable of fighting some way, like, many of them manifest with a lance or a sword, and some even use something like magic.

And imno, lemme know when your character is ready for checking.

Edited by El Phantom, 21 November 2015 - 04:46 AM.

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

Aww crap, I was beaten to the spirit avatar thingy. Still, here's my CS. A darkness to Geo's light.

Not sure if i can use such a huge avatar though, given that the second biggest known avatar is only the size of 4 horses (9-10 m long?)

Will finish later, I just wanted to know if the idea is acceptable :3

Spoiler

Edited by Faye, 21 November 2015 - 01:16 PM.

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

Biggest known Avatar is the size of a small castle. If you want to make one, there is a limit on playable Avatars that size, and that is 1, because other than the player, there is one other user that has one that large. For reference... That's pretty big.

Animalistic Avatars are also not out of the question like your dragon, but most of them manifest in a human form, because that is what most warriors identify their fighting or inner spirit with.

Edited by El Phantom, 21 November 2015 - 04:49 AM.

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

Batoto's spoiler is having a hiccup it seems .-.

Sorry for the constant editing >.<

So, the backbone of my character is passable? Is it OK for me to make another spirit avatar user? Or do you want me to take the yet-to-be-taken archetypes?

Edited by Faye, 21 November 2015 - 04:58 AM.

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

If you want to go with it, go for it. It's only recommended we have variety, it's not mandatory.

Imnostrong

Imnostrong

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationUnder the Big Blue Sky

Done

Spoiler

I think my head is letting out some steam 

overthinking-gif.gif

was my Backstory and magidroid CS acceptable?

Time Of Peace

rsz_1rsz_42012-11-20-542467_zps5pecouhb.

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

Backstory looks to be acceptable. Expect to see that Genocidal Magidroid pop up in this RP. Do note that Magidroids are not normally that strong, like droid troops in Star Wars, but less fodder-y like Terminators, so the Genocidal one would be the one they pour loads of project money into to make even a single one. I would expect that one to have strength, power, and skills on the level of X or Zero from the Megaman franchise.

Imnostrong

Imnostrong

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts

then i'll post it on the Info cache right away XD

Time Of Peace

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

You could stand to have some more Techniques. Like maybe tech support, grenades and other equipment type techniques on Gerard, and some special techniques like a rocket punch or laser cannon or machine gun for Avery.

Do remember we are playing some pretty powerful characters here. So get powerful. I'll let you know when it's overboard.

Imnostrong

Imnostrong

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts

Backstory looks to be acceptable. Expect to see that Genocidal Magidroid pop up in this RP. Do note that Magidroids are not normally that strong, like droid troops in Star Wars, but less fodder-y like Terminators, so the Genocidal one would be the one they pour loads of project money into to make even a single one. I would expect that one to have strength, power, and skills on the level of X or Zero from the Megaman franchise.

somehow this scene come to mind

Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-poster-cut.jpg

You could stand to have some more Techniques. Like maybe tech support, grenades and other equipment type techniques on Gerard, and some special techniques like a rocket punch or laser cannon or machine gun for Avery.

Do remember we are playing some pretty powerful characters here. So get powerful. I'll let you know when it's overboard.

And here i cautiously not overpowered my character XD

overpowering now

Time Of Peace

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

Shot Rex Gauntlet may need to be toned down just a little. Twice the speed of a bullet is pretty insane for a rocket punch. I wonder why you don't have things like thrusters for dashing equipped to her though. Considering she is largely melee for combat, something like that would be incredibly useful, not to mention the Doc can hitch a ride too, and it'd be handy for getting around quickly.

Imnostrong

Imnostrong

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts

Spoiler

Is this powered enough?

Shot Rex Gauntlet may need to be toned down just a little. Twice the speed of a bullet is pretty insane for a rocket punch. I wonder why you don't have things like thrusters for dashing equipped to her though. Considering she is largely melee for combat, something like that would be incredibly useful, not to mention the Doc can hitch a ride too, and it'd be handy for getting around quickly.

well she was the faulty prototype and rushed developed XD

but i think the dash punch could be used versatile-ly  

Edited by Imnostrong, 21 November 2015 - 08:12 AM.

Time Of Peace

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

That's looking better. I would expect to see you used to capture key systems and take them over, like security or controls.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

We're not really counting it. Say you have by default, 10 magically crafted arrows, and 20 pre-enchanted arrows per battle, you basically replenish those back to those numbers in each new battle. The period between each battle in this RP is like, a week or two depending, so you'll have more than enough time to replenish them.

Ah, I knew it didn't matter but I just wanted to make sure just in case.

And here i cautiously not overpowered my character XD

overpowering now

Well, this is a prequel of sorts and we're playing 'legendary heroes' so it's all about being OP.

=p

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

Aww crap, I was beaten to the spirit avatar thingy. Still, here's my CS. A darkness to Geo's light.

Not sure if i can use such a huge avatar though, given that the second biggest known avatar is only the size of 4 horses (9-10 m long?)

Will finish later, I just wanted to know if the idea is acceptable :3

Spoiler

This should be ready for inspection, Lt. L.

Hope it's passable XD

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Faybo!!!!!!
Spoiler

Shmuser Name

Shmuser Name

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationNJ, The States

1. Ey yo Fiend, where's Sif man?!

2. When I imagined a Magidroid I thought of a super-durable combat robot deployed to a unit or squad and used like a pointman, sort of like in Chappie.

Spoiler

4. Aww that was sweet of Gerard to name Eve-01 (guess who spotted the biblical Adam and Eve allusion, this guy...and probably everyone else too) to Avery. Props to Avery for her quick thinking, RIP. Also your character goes around drugging people in the battle? Sounds like the Medic class from BRINK, xD
5. Egad, it's not clear if Faye's loli was used as a sex slave or not!

My CS will be coming soon.

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

I like it Fay.

You should add like, a skill where you fully summon the dragon though, like a big super move. Other than that, you can add it to the Character Section.

Do note however, that the very first act of the RP will be the battle against Frinia, they're weakened, we get to display our strength with ease, while Frinia still gets to shine a little. Their supreme commander is pretty badass.

And yeah, but in an age of magic and other forms of tech that have the ordinance and strength to take down combat robots, you'll need huge coordinated numbers of them.

Edited by El Phantom, 21 November 2015 - 01:04 PM.

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

Faybo!!!!!!

KDP!

1. Ey yo Fiend, where's Sif man?!

2. When I imagined a Magidroid I thought of a super-durable combat robot deployed to a unit or squad and used like a pointman, sort of like in Chappie.

Spoiler

4. Aww that was sweet of Gerard to name Eve-01 (guess who spotted the biblical Adam and Eve allusion, this guy...and probably everyone else too) to Avery. Props to Avery for her quick thinking, RIP. Also your character goes around drugging people in the battle? Sounds like the Medic class from BRINK, xD
5. Egad, it's not clear if Faye's loli was used as a sex slave or not!

My CS will be coming soon.

Where's number 3?

And no. 5.. No, just no .-.

I like it Fay.

You should add like, a skill where you fully summon the dragon though, like a big super move. Other than that, you can add it to the Character Section.

Do note however, that the very first act of the RP will be the battle against Frinia, they're weakened, we get to display our strength with ease, while Frinia still gets to shine a little. Their supreme commander is pretty badass.

And yeah, but in an age of magic and other forms of tech that have the ordinance and strength to take down combat robots, you'll need huge coordinated numbers of them.

Gotcha. Will add that in a jiffy~

EDIT:

Done! :D

So.. Does that mean I'm the newest addition to the Iconoclasts?

Edited by Faye, 21 November 2015 - 01:16 PM.