Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Korean manga about OP guild master returning

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Charizard180

Charizard180

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

I am looking for a manhua? manwha? manhwa? korean manga about an OP guild master who bullied off a online MMO because his old best friend betrayed him, Not long after his first log-in he meets a woman warrior who tries helping him thinking he is a noob.

Any help would be appreciated. Have a nice week. :batoto_016:

Loki

Loki

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 932 posts
  • Locationgo figure
✓  Best Answer

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/rpg-r16070

Spoiler

November Rose

November Rose

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts

RPG

Charizard180

Charizard180

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

Hello there i am looking for a manhua? manwha? ... Korean manga about an old guild master returning to a virtual MMO after he was betrayed.

When he logs back in he finds himself in the basic clothes and all alone. He soon meets with a girl warrior and it is implied that she likes him.

They then go on to unlock the newest continent he accidentally kept locked when he left.

Please help.

Edited by ROTFLMAOMAGNETS, 24 November 2015 - 07:44 PM.
threads merged

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild
RPG

This was asked a few days back as well iirc
You made this exact same thread 4 days ago, and now you have 3 of the answers u seek

aovnZo7.png

Charizard180

Charizard180

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

RPG

This was asked a few days back as well iirc
You made this exact same thread 4 days ago, and now you have 3 of the answers u seek

Woops sorry about that. I could not find the post i made afterwards on my profile for some reason so i asked again.

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild

Woops sorry about that. I could not find the post i made afterwards on my profile for some reason so i asked again.

oh well, thanks to you i got a great read :D

aovnZo7.png