Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hiatus

No replies to this topic

TheScanlationArmy

TheScanlationArmy

Potato Spud

• The Scanlation Army
  • 13 posts

After all the recent trouble with my yet to be released Gokuudou chapter i've decided to stop scanlating for now and focus on learning more japanese, the troubles i go through to release one single chapter is just too much, if i learn just a bit more the workload would literally be 10 times easier, instead of a whole month to produce one single chapter i'd be able to release them within days, the editing itself (the level i do at least) is very easy, i can edit one chapter in a single night, but the translating at my current level takes an entire month, and finding translators in the scanlation scene is damn near impossible. So i will be on hiatus till i get to a proficiency level adequate enough to translate with relative ease instead of the huge pain it is now.

Reply to this topic