Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Filter Language or set language preference

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

cobrien11

cobrien11

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Not sure if you can do this already. When I look for comics/manga I have to sift through all the different languages looking for English. I talking about when you click "Batoto" on the menu. I do not see a way to filter languages. When I look after clicking "Comics" I face the same issue. Even under advanced search there is no way to filter languages. Again if there is a way I do not know how to do it. If there is please share. If not it would make using the site much more enjoyable.

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

RwwR7WX.jpg

On the right of the front page, click "Alter settings", then "Show selected languages" and then choose which languages you want to see.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts

There's been a way to do this for years:

1) Go to home page: http://vatoto.com/

2) Look on the right, there's a menu called Language settings.
3) Click on Alter Settings
4) Select the ``Show select languages.'' radio button

5) Select the check buttons for the languages you want to see

6) Click on Save

PS. I like how you search for answer after creating the thread...

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Spoiler

Yes, as you see, languages can be filtered........but that won't reflect in search results/advanced search. In that instance you'll simply get all the titles that match your search criteria, regardless of the chapters/languages they contain. The front page, your follows, the comic pages........yeah, you can limit what appears chapters/languages wise, but not searches.

Edited by svines85, 31 October 2015 - 09:08 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png