Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Broken Compatibility with All Mangas Reader (AMR) extension

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

swimming95

swimming95

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Maybe it was the timing thing for me too and I was too impatient... At the very least, the chapter list doesn't appear to be loading still for me.  At least for reference, I do have 

js/mirrors/Batoto.js

and in mgEntry.js:

var localMirrors = ["Batoto"];

Edit: I think I just might be impatient... as some are starting to appear maybe like 15-20 minutes after adding it?  If that is normal also let me know :P

Edited by swimming95, 03 November 2015 - 11:00 PM.

Daku

Daku

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

So I installed the latest Version you have on Github and it didn't work with any website:

http://imgur.com/JKewFfK

This should be fixed in latest release. The new mirror url wasn't whitelisted properly, and for whatever reason it didn't load the fallback either.

Maybe it was the timing thing for me too and I was too impatient... At the very least, the chapter list doesn't appear to be loading still for me.  At least for reference, I do have 

js/mirrors/Batoto.js

and in mgEntry.js:

var localMirrors = ["Batoto"];

Make sure to update your local file with the updated file in the mirrors repo, since the local file always takes priority over that.

Edit: I think I just might be impatient... as some are starting to appear maybe like 15-20 minutes after adding it?  If that is normal also let me know

AMR has a really strange method in how it handles getting updates for things. Might be due to that. Not sure :\

Edited by Daku, 03 November 2015 - 11:30 PM.

aviar

aviar

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 64 posts

Ive checked out your repo, though Im not sure how qualified I am to do the work. Also probably should makea github, though I would prefer to just send it to you directly. Ill work on it later when I get home or tomorrow, been studying all day.

P.S.: What work is pending?

Edited by aviar, 03 November 2015 - 11:45 PM.

I have come to warn you of the things beyond the wall and the men behind the machines.

swimming95

swimming95

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Awesome, it seems to be working now.  I think it seems to have just been taking some time to update.  Sorry for the trouble and really appreciate you working on this!

EDIT: Fully went through all of the manga I follow.  Thanks again!

Edited by swimming95, 04 November 2015 - 03:59 AM.

Qaaz

Qaaz

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 7 posts
  • LocationGreece

Hi guys, I have updated to 1.5.7 custom and have added Batoto.js and Batoto on mgEntry.js local mirrors 3 days ago and still no update on my Batoto manga on AMR.

I have opened again and again the reader and check some manga but nothing

Is it something more that I have to do?

Bachal

Bachal

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I also noticed that it doesn't update Manga on Batoto, dunno what's wrong.

ants

ants

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

how do i disable or at least delay the automatic update for chapter/manga list?

i want to update it manually for some reasons

i tried editing option.html by adding more options (monthly/yearly update) which shows in the AMR option, but the update still going like every ~50 hours

and what update manga list actually does?

and of course, thanks for the update

Edited by ants, 13 November 2015 - 02:23 PM.