Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Already scored manga notification.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

sinner08910

sinner08910

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

I left topic tags empty and I hope I am doing right.

Basically the title. I wonder how a user be informed or notified that the visited manga was already scored since only the follow / unfollow section is to be found because the stars went back to its default colors which is supposed to stay to color blue, to signify an already scored manga.

Is this a bug in the design? Or just a simple error on my end?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Probably just how the system is I believe.

You're basically talking the "star" rating system on the comic pages, right? ..........

937043d70a.jpg

and how you can tell whether or not you've already rated it or not? Is that right?

Yeah, they just go back to gold/blank from the blue color they turn as you're actually rating it..........as it is (as far as I personally know), the only way to tell if you've already rated it is to try again and see if the number of votes goes up after refreshing the page (like I did on this one....yup, no change, I'd already rated it   :D ).

Tn7HA0h.png

sinner08910

sinner08910

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Then, it really is an error.