Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Osu!

game rhythm rhythmgame osu Osu!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Shiroyabu

Shiroyabu

Potato

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Locationdrinking coffe with Paarthurnax

This thread is for anything you would like to tell about, the game in question, Osu!

Or any rants, experiences, etc, I dunno if it's okay to organize a tournament oooor like decide to make a special chatroom....

(If this is not correct, (to any mod) then delete this thread and don't kick me plz.) 

Feel free to share your account nick (If you want Batoto fwends!) or any song(s) you like, love, etc.

You can add me as: Luneee

"I swim through a sea of stars                         "That's no good. Was I asleep?                         "Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
without looking back to shore.                           No matter how much I sleep,                             -"I am Alduin. Most mighty of any in the world!"
Faster than light, bending time                          the exhaustion doesn't go away..."                              —Alduin, (Elder Scrolls V, The)
                                                                                   —Kenjirou (Kagerou Project)
Forever
Wherever"             —R-Type Final

Spoiler

PancakeReaper

PancakeReaper

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

There can't be no osu players on batoto. I refuse to believe that.

Come out all you hidden osu players, and reveal your inner dark secrets!!

Spoiler

FEXW3iS.png

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

I think Seyrine plays OSU.

Seyrine, where are you. Come hither.

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

I played a while ago but it's been too long since I've last played so now I've lost my rank and I just don't feel like playing again

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

TheBossOfThisGym

TheBossOfThisGym

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Locationbehind you...BICH

love this game. check out this beatmap its fun https://osu.ppy.sh/s/5769

:batoto_004: we are all dead

PancakeReaper

PancakeReaper

Potato Spud