Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

dbz elsewhere chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

dbzelsewhere

dbzelsewhere

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 11 posts

Here's a thread to talk in-depth about the latest chapter!

draw2much

draw2much

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationWyoming

The fighting scenes get better and better every chapter! In chapter 19, page 4, I really like all the face shots of the character. Which probably sounds weird but that's just the kind of things I notice on a comic page!

The little graphics at the bottom of pages 1-6... ;o; SO SAD! I mean, it's not like Yamcha can help it, since he's human, but it must be a hard thing to train so much only to find yourself chronically behind. :/

draw2much

draw2much

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationWyoming

Ah, the problem with chapters dedicated to fighting is their too gosh darn short! Chapter 20 was a great "fighting!" chapter, but then it left on a cliff hanger..... gar! Even though I know what happens next (since I know the author), it's still a pain to read a cliff hanger!  :batoto_012:

draw2much

draw2much

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationWyoming

"Pachinko bomb"! Ha! Another quick chapter (21) with more fighting. Excellently done, though I'm relieved that chapter 22 will be the last "fighting" chapter. 

draw2much

draw2much

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationWyoming

Aw man, that ending in chapter 22! Friendship, man, friendship! :batoto_022: