Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

ボクガールの新しいチャプターLatest raw discussion (spoiled moon readers)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

takahashifan

takahashifan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

may as well have discussions on the latest raws, too.

***SPOILERS WILL ABOUND****

did not see the events of 78 coming at all 瑞希は前:まず、男;それから、女;今男 次いで何です? 

Aereus

Aereus

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 92 posts

takahashifan, I know you're eager and excited about the language, but "this needs to stop" ;\ For your own good.

There's nothing wrong with this per se, but at the same time Animesuki forums are kinda the go-to place for discussion about untranslated novels and manga. More importantly, everywhere I see you post you try to forcibly insert Japanese replies for no reason, AND your command of the language is really, really, bad. Like, I can barely piece together what it is you're trying to convey in your post. The Japanese don't use colons and semi-colons, it's a bunch of broken up fragments of words, the grammar structure is all wrong, etc.

Please, please, do yourself and everyone else a favor by properly studying with some books and practicing reading comprehension with stuff like stories posted on Pixiv or syosetsu.com—right now you just look foolish to anyone with halfway decent understanding of the language.

takahashifan

takahashifan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
Probably, as you say yet maybe not. It's actually fairly easy to understand on a very basic level. Though it would have been better to put more thought to it, but I was in a hurry so it is what it is. Actually I had intended to pull this thread as I realized that anyone whose actually read the raws wouldn't discuss them here anyway