Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hero of the [Blank]

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

Time for the 

Create your own Hero thingy. 

The game is to create your own Hero Weapon. If you want to create a world behind a legendary weapon and Vassal Weapons that would be good too if you want to. 

For Example

Hero of the Legendary Red of the Ranger World.

Has 4 Vassals. Blue, Yellow, Pink, and Black. 

No weapons that appeared in the series. Parodies or references are very welcome. 

Redmongrel

Redmongrel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

I kept coming up with weapon that are already in the novel. Although this kinda falls under the thrown weapons I'm gonna go with Net. 

Hero of the Net specializing in immobilization and trap setting. I'm gonna count threads and rope as part of the net family to give the weapon a bit of flexibility.

The vanguard weapons would be Poison/chemical weapon in the form of a vial and a bomb weapon that act more like a smokebomb/flashbang until highly leveled.

All of my weapon are needless to say the supportive type that are used to impair enemy movement instead of doing direct damage.

Edited by Redmongrel, 21 September 2015 - 05:04 AM.

Pedram

Pedram

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationBehind my Computer

Can't choose anything cool to be honest out of items !

but if i could choose something like Hero of the Fire or something like that ! then I would probably do that !

( what else do u expect with a guy with a Natsu Avatar :P )

btw this guys not bad either :P dude can hack time ! :P

Spoiler

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

2mdf7e9.jpg

Hero of The Drill ...

can create universe, surpass destiny, space and time too ...

(strange enough, the end of WN for tate yuusa have strong feeling for TTGL too)

0gattomiao

0gattomiao

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Hero of the Banana

courina

courina

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLost in Cyberworld

Hero of The Book , Gatherer of Knowledge...

or borrowed from next Manga , Word Master ?

Hero of the Banana

and dont forget Hero of the Potato as well

Edited by courina, 06 October 2015 - 10:55 AM.

NiwishiNogu

NiwishiNogu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Over Powered: Hero of the Debug Mode...

I like Hero of the Ink Bottle. Different ink could affect what's drawn or written

Gozer the Carpathian

Gozer the Carpathian

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hero of the Yo-Yo.  

It's a metal yo-yo with a metal string that can store and release magical energy either through the string while casting (say a lighting spell cast down the line call it a "Taser Strike!" :) ) or stored in the head for use upon contact. (Fire blast style) 

Kisato

Kisato

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
Hero of the Tools
While I can't use it to attack others, I would be a support member. Building rams, armor, and other support things.

Manarkin

Manarkin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hero of the laser cannon would be cool.

Edited by Manarkin, 20 October 2015 - 04:02 AM.

Oogcm

Oogcm

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Hero of the armor, cannot use weapons or shields, must fight hand to hand and has forms for improved offense with less defense, forms with improved defense, and everywhere in between

Rezafeild

Rezafeild

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hero of the Silly String. Different canisters,that hold unlimited quantities, do different things.

Go, lightning string! proceeds to spray useless yellow string on people.

armenguer

armenguer

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

1 - Hero of Rifle, He would have a holy rifle that can switch to any kind of gunpowder weapon, like SMG, shotgun, Assault rifle, Sniper Rifle, minigun, pistol, whatever (even a grenade launcher).  21 Century, BITCHES. I would recruit 2 tanks and 3 caster, one of them a healer, other as sorcerer (focus on magic damage) and other specialized as CC Caster.

2 - Hero of the club: a holy club that enchances any primal settings of any beast, and gives you the ability to assimilate biological characteristics of any living (or undead) thing. Recommended for Demihumans. I would recruit healers, CC casters and long-range damage dealers, but the assimilation ability would make me versatile to handle a lot of situations, and it's great to work alone.

3 - Hero of the bottle: he would have a bottle that can make any liquid of it, as long as the hero knows the theory of making it. If you are summoned to be the hero of the bottle and know how to make molotov, gg ez. I would play around.

Edited by armenguer, 11 November 2015 - 03:30 AM.

alafff

alafff

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hero of the Whip? You can use it in both melee and distance combat , and because it is not an hard weapon , it kinda ignore block or parry . You can CC/disarm/restrain people with it. And transforming it into electric whip or ice whip or metal fang whip , you can mostly kill everyone with it

pijoed

pijoed

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts

Hero of hammer, lol~

Thor!

Thor!!

Thor!!!

madou armor, automaton, mecha, androids, cyborgs, clones, homonculus, all!!!!! In one's grasp, fufufufufu.....

ultimatehaki

ultimatehaki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

im generally surprised there hasnt been a hero of the boot(greaves) yet.

ZdrytchX

ZdrytchX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

Hero of the Unknown

-can do anything

-has no weapons but can create them out of nothing

-can make things disappear

-does not necessarily obey the laws of physics

-essentially godlike

-needs to consume another hero's weapon in order to use their own power for one day

-can eat anything regardless of power activation or not in order to eat other hero's weapons, but aside from other hero's weapons can only digest ordinary food

-other than that, just a person

Solidus

Solidus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

Hero of the shoot-acid-out-of-my-face.  It is basically the strongest power useful in every situation. It defeats every other weapon or ability!

*edit: Of course I am immune to my own acid.  The clothes though... oh god...

Edited by Solidus, 26 November 2015 - 08:28 PM.

haremhunter

haremhunter

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in this earth

hero of absorbent

the power is to absorb any lower intelligent form and make their specialty become the hero specialty

and it can absorb anything from tool to a being

for example if the hero absorb not being like steel his body become as hard as steel and if the hero absorb being like dragon he become as strong as dragon. he can even breath fire and his skin as strong as dragon scale.

and if the human has lower intelligent than him he can absorb them with that he can assassinate any one without single trace 

Jatsu

Jatsu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I haven't finished reading the web novel yet, so I apologize in advance if I'm inadvertently copying already existing weapons! I'm still waiting for eccentric characters to join the story, nonetheless here's what I'd love to see. :3

First off, bring in some magic caster love ~ Hero of the Staff! This character would have low physical stats and high magic/intelligence stats. He/she is adept at casting offensive magic but is also capable of performing support and healing roles as well. As an intellectual type, I think I would fall in love with a shy introvert kind of character who is nervous about taking lives (yes, even demons!) yet will never back down from protecting their comrades.

Another high-DPS member could be the Hero of the Double-Axe! Almost like a berserker class, he/she would have high physical and defensive stats but low aptitude for magic. They're always jumping into the fray and causing massive melee AOE damage, spinning and dancing around groups of enemies for maximum chaos. I think an awesome personality for this character would be very masculine and bro-type, someone who always jokes around and is pushy but will sacrifice themselves if their teammates are in danger.

What about some eccentric characters, eh? Bring in the Hero of the Chakram! I imagine such a character would have moderate physical and magical stats as well as being able to fight in melee and ranged combat. A devious fellow who focuses on one enemy at a time and likes to weaken them before landing a final blow. He/she is the kind of person who will entrap people in schemes to get what they want. As a theatrical and perceptive individual, he/she is always causing trouble to keep things from being dull and boring.

And lastly, someone who is over-protective. A Hero of the Flail. This is another hero with moderate physical and magical stats and assumes the role of a combat priest. He/she is loyal but overbearing towards the people and things they care about. With high aptitude for healing magic, he/she always cares for people that are in need. 

What do you think? :D