Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

TOG Side Stories

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

death2boredom

death2boredom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,096 posts

Today an idea for a little side story I'd like to see as part of TOG popped into my mind, and since there isn't really a thread where that would go to, I decided to make one. If anyone else has any ideas, this is the place to put them. Whether it be a simple thought or even a full blown short story/script. I doubt I myself will have many after this little thought, but I want to share it :P

But yea, I just want to see a few side chapters that show Koon hunting down everyone that has betrayed him and his friends. The image of the doctor Michael killing Gyetang with the poison just popped into my head, I remembered just how messed up that was, and now I just want to see Koon kill him in the worst possible of ways. Normally in a series like TOG a side bad guy like this will either get their comeuppance shortly after or not at all, but with a character like Koon Aguero Agnis a new possibility arises. With how vengeful Koon is I can see him using what ever free time he has to find those who have betrayed him and hurt his friends and punish them in a suitable fashion. Whether this be during the current or future climb, Koon isn't the type to forget debts. So yea, I'd love to see short chapters of how he found and punished each and every person they have met and will meet who get on his bad side.

Sadly of course, with the obsession with Rachael, the chance of Koon dying before any of this still stands, but none the less, it would be nice to see.

Spoiler

Grincourt

Grincourt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationItaly
Ugh no ! The Koon hype is already too much. If their was a side story I'd rather it be sanctioned around Repellista. We could see what goes on around the tower since she watches people and that way we'd learn more about how the world works in the tower.

Each chapter could be a short story. For example, the story of a woman who was raped by a great family member and what happened to her child. Or maybe a new ranker returns to his or her home for the first time. Or maybe even check in with people who failed the second floor like The Ajumma.

I'd rather see things like that versus seeing a Koon wank session.

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

i would like to see Urek adventures after he got the flower of zygaena and were he went

Edited by gus, 15 August 2015 - 12:30 AM.

m5siUe7.jpg?1

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

I'd rather see things like that versus seeing a Koon wank session.

It'd be the highest rated chapter ever on LINE, though.

Edited by Lester, 15 August 2015 - 01:44 AM.

Grincourt

Grincourt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationItaly

It'd be the highest rated chapter ever on LINE, though.

Most likely true. But I put Line's comments and ratings on the same level as IGN so do with that as you will.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

I would like to see a side story about that place Bayroad , how the Mad Dogs and their Angels were made, the pitbull battle, sex, blood fusions, so many stuffs, Spartacus comes into my head for some reason everytime i think about that place, but the story would turn a pure mature if that happens, either way i would love to see it.  

Edited by salvatore, 15 August 2015 - 11:24 AM.

Scaze

Scaze

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 772 posts

A side story of Urek trying to pick up girls. 

Truthfully I've never understood how he's supposed to be bad with girls - the guy is like masculinity incarnate. Power, status, fame and attitude, the guy has it all, girls should  be lining up to try and get with him.

My guess is that SIU once had a girlfriend, who was promptly stolen by someone resembling Urek's character, and as a result he's declared Urek as being  bad with girls as some sort of revenge. 

Edited by Scaze, 15 August 2015 - 11:48 AM.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

I think it's more like to give his character a special trait, it's nothing that bad, it's even makes him more likeable, it's like Kumagawa Misogi, how he's always  loses and never wins, no matter how powerful he's or how many underhanded methods he uses, the same goes for Urek probably, he might not have a luck with girls. xD

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Truthfully I've never understood how he's supposed to be bad with girls - the guy is like masculinity incarnate. Power, status, fame and attitude, the guy has it all, girls should  be lining up to try and get with him.

My guess is that SIU once had a girlfriend, who was promptly stolen by someone resembling Urek's character, and as a result he's declared Urek as being  bad with girls as some sort of revenge. 

Well, considering that in-story a lot of them seem to be attracted to Baam (who is pretty much the anti-Mazino in terms of looks and personality) it makes sense on some level. You just kind of have to write it off to the people of the Tower not really being all that much like us.

Edited by Lester, 15 August 2015 - 12:36 PM.

death2boredom

death2boredom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,096 posts

I would like to see a side story about that place Bayroad , how the Mad Dogs and their Angels were made, the pitbull battle, sex, blood fusions, so many stuffs, Spartacus comes into my head for some reason everytime i think about that place, but the story would turn a pure mature if that happens, either way i would love to see it.  

Yea that is a whole other kind of story, but we may see some of it in flashbacks if some Mad Dog snaps out of it and decides to be a good guy.

This is the Tower though, he is an Irregular and like Salvatore said, pretty boys are the preferred lady bait. He's also just such a macho big dreamer that I doubt many woman could or would want to handle him. I also think it may actually be the opposite to your scenario, Urek isn't someone that stole SIU girlfriend, he is SIU. He's a guy with a big dream that endears the other mean around him who can appreciate the romance of such a thing, but the very practical girls around him care more about following the more stable road to success and/or think he's an idiot wasting his time. Of course there are female big dreamers too, but I feel like SIU may not have much luck in finding such women. As for why he's so macho, its just how SIU envisions such a big dreamer. He is the manliest of men, the strongest of strong, and the coolest of cool. None the less though he's such an overwhelming person who still has such silly qualities that there aren't many who truly understand him, especially those of the opposite sex.

Edited by death2boredom, 15 August 2015 - 01:16 PM.

Spoiler

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationLost in the forest of the 77th floor

^If he's the type to go hitting on women while drunk, its no wonder why his lady luck is non-existent. (Have you seen drunken girl chasing? its a terrible idea) Throw in 5 year old level of move-naming, constant bragging, and trying to act cool, (which women can see through Im sure) and you get some reasoning behind it.

I'd also like to see some bayroad, and 43rd floor going ons. Though I think we'll get 43rd floor stuff at some point.

And the conflict between Urek & Aisand would probably be great for laughs.

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts

I'd love to see two lengthy chapters about Evankhell. They should cover how he took control over 2F, how Lero-ro became a Test Examiner and befriended him, and ideally where did he go right before Baam arrived at the floor.

Speaking of Lero-ro, I think a side story of him and Yuri climbing the Tower would be quite interesting. Doesn't even need to be very detailed, just give us some flashbacks from key moments.

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
I'd like to see what the other S1 members are doing, such as lady's man Hong Chunwha and the badly mouthed sniper Levin.

death2boredom

death2boredom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,096 posts

I'd like to see what the other S1 members are doing, such as lady's man Hong Chunwha and the badly mouthed sniper Levin.

For some reason I imagine the Ajumma Serena running a flower shop.

Spoiler

Jorg

Jorg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 838 posts

I guess I would like a side story about RED members I suppose.

death2boredom

death2boredom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,096 posts

I guess I would like a side story about RED members I suppose.

You like tongues huh.

Spoiler

death2boredom

death2boredom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,096 posts

I NEED special chapters explaining how different Shinsoo Techniques are developed and work.

Edited by death2boredom, 16 August 2015 - 06:17 PM.

Spoiler

Apan

Apan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts

I would like to read a story about Enryuu, Lero-ro's meeting with Yuri, the conquering of the Tower by Zahard and 10 great warriors, Urek's adventures inside or outside the Tower, Phantaminium's assault on Zahard's castle.

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」

A day in the life of Headon would be nice, probably. A whole chapter of him going around the tower recruiting Regulars, lol.

Or a chapter where a few Guardians meet up for a chat or sth, if sth like that even takes place at all.

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

Sangios

Sangios

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHarusame's 7th Division

A day in the life of Headon would be nice, probably. A whole chapter of him going around the tower recruiting Regulars, lol.

Or a chapter where a few Guardians meet up for a chat or sth, if sth like that even takes place at all.

Guardian tea time? I'm sure that's a thing. They're probably like any board of chairmen for big companies. :)

Best pairing:

Spoiler