Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Forgotten novel (or fiction)

Novel Fiction Help Forgot Reincarnation Game mechanics Unique ability

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Szatan0

Szatan0

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
For long time I was troubled with 1 peculiar novel that I once read. I remember it wasn't finished so I thought after some time I could continue it. But! I forgot name of that story. Checking subscriptions and bookmarks didn't help. Even checking history up to half year ago didn't. So here's all I remember, hope sb can give me name:
Story was about reincarnation. Dude after death is given a choice - RIP or reincarnate. After reincarnating he appeara in some kind of buro, where he is given some skills for start to choose, like elemental fire or sth. Somehow he unds up with nice skill that let him steal skills of killed monsters and appear in air in desert. Somehow he met guy who explain him some stuff, says he's AVERAGE, and transport him to another world via some gate. After that he is imprisoned and have to pay for his freedom working in stables. He kills shit monster, obtains it's skills and core. Later there is some stuff about cooperation with man who is obsessed about otherworlders and is earth magician, killing snakes, saving halfling, slaves and stuff.
I hope somebody can help me with that novel.