Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
298 replies to this topic

BaniraTinker

BaniraTinker

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
So, right now it's chapter 29 :) what did you think of it? It's a new volume, so exiting!

Am I the only one thinking that Matsunaga-san was maaayyybe feeling a bit jealous throughout this chapter? ehehe~

Matthew 12:31
"Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people,
but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven."

bluethunder

bluethunder

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 7 posts
No, if that's your only question, then no, you're not the only one to think so :)

PROzess

PROzess

Potato

• Contributor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationGermany
OH MY GOD THE CLIFFHANGAR AT THE END OF VOLUME 6
WHYYYY

There, now I spoiled you.

unf2a.jpg

bluethunder

bluethunder

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 7 posts

OH MY GOD THE CLIFFHANGAR AT THE END OF VOLUME 6
WHYYYY

There, now I spoiled you.

I would be so much more spoiled if I knew what the hell a "cliffhangar" is! :P lol

MezzoParody

MezzoParody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts

I would be so much more spoiled if I knew what the hell a "cliffhangar" is! :P lol

Clearly it's where you store all of your spare cliffs, just in case someone needs to be dropped from a great height at short notice. I thought everyone had one?

Snarkiness aside, I like how the romance is progressing gently. I much prefer thinking to myself, "Why gee, didn't that look like jealousy?" instead of "Golly, it's like they took canned 'jealousy' and spilled it all over the page!" That's certainly one advantage this series has over many more generic shoujo romances. (As if the presence of incredibly adorable small children wasn't enough by itself.)

Glass Frog

Glass Frog

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationBandoeng

I like this manga especially Aoi-kun and Akane-chan. They are really cute. :batoto_030:

but the plot relatively slow :batoto_012:

-----Everyone Needs Foods-----

Posted Image

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
The plot is slow. But this isn't the kind of manga where you introduce a ton of complications. I mean, really--imagine this manga with triangles and cheating and stuff. Not! It has to stay innocent, sweet and upbeat.
So that means for it to keep going and give us scrumptious twins goodness, it has to move slow. I like that better than some of those manga where every time it seems to be getting somewhere, they drag it out another volume by throwing in a gratuitous complication. {cough! KNIM! cough!}

bumblebee310

bumblebee310

Potato

• Members
  • 189 posts
the twins' cuteness = awwwwww

*phew* thank you for the c31 release! (i thought you would hold back because of all the fuss from the other thread)
and thank you also for the watermark-free c30!

:batoto_024:

---------- In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. ----------

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
I really like how this story is, no backstabbing or anything, just a happy life with different events.

bumblebee310

bumblebee310

Potato

• Members
  • 189 posts

I really like how this story is, no backstabbing or anything, just a happy life with different events.

Agreed. It's a manga you can gush over on a lazy afternoon. Really sweet. =)

---------- In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. ----------

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
Read it all in one sitting and i really liked it hope she gets together with the twins uncle ,there doesn't seem to be too much competition to win her love especially since she seem to view the guy that's the same age as her in their foster home more like a sibling and the uncles friends(and otehr people) seem like they kinda want him to get with her too.
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

jlkawaii

jlkawaii

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
seriously, the watermark are really bad taste for me. i imagine that there is reason to put them, but it really rot my reading... erf... too bad, i really liked this manga.

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
The romance seemed to be progressing nicely but of course here comes in the cock block hopefully he confesses and is rejected so we can move on from that ,im sure they would make an ok couple but i just cant see them together now. all they gotta do is tell each otehr they like each other then wait for a year or a year and a half untill shes 18 then bam legal
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
I don't think he's a threat to their budding relationship. Matsunaga doesn't appear to see him as one other than a reminder that she is still underage. Nevertheless, I like Nao, but he really is too possessive for my liking. I can attribute that to being a teenager in comparison to Matsunaga being an adult, but then again, the trait could largely be associated with the individual personality rather than a generalization of an age group.

Fiore

Fiore

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

seriously, the watermark are really bad taste for me. i imagine that there is reason to put them, but it really rot my reading... erf... too bad, i really liked this manga.

I agree, after the first few water marks they put up, I stopped using the other sites. The original ones they used were not that bad and I thought it was a good idea for them to get their point across. However, now the watermarks are extremely intrusive and just ruining the reading experience. At this rate, I think I'll just stop reading any projects done by this scantalation group.

Edited by Fiore, 27 December 2011 - 05:13 PM.

PROzess

PROzess

Potato

• Contributor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationGermany
Then stop reading.
It's not like you're going to hurt us if you stop.
We couldn't care less what you read.

unf2a.jpg

scatterbrain7

scatterbrain7

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Why does everyone keep complaining about the watermarks??? I got used to it and they are also releasing unwatermarked versions on their website when a new chapter is released! Can't you complainers be a little more considerate and use your heads as to why they are doing this?? geez
Posted Image

Hexogen

Hexogen

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGermany

then wait for a year or a year and a half untill shes 18 then bam legal

Must be hard living in the US or somewhere around that, where you really gotta wait till 18, unlike the rest of the civilized world, including japan ^^ its actually legal from 16 up there, just like here in germany. Now go cry over your jailbaits buddy :D

PROzess

PROzess

Potato

• Contributor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationGermany
It's more thrilling when it's illegal anyway.

unf2a.jpg

Hexogen

Hexogen

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGermany

It's more thrilling when it's illegal anyway.

True dat. But here in germany, you'd have to... "engage in melee combat" with a 12 year old girl to get the same punishment as an US citizen would get with a 17 years and 11 months year old girl :P But oh well, we live in times where 12 year old girls upload videos of them booty dancing naked infront of a webcam, i wonder how pedophile is going to be defined in 25 years ^^

Back to manga:
I just hope they both ignore this "age gap" sooner or later, as it has no relevance for real love, or something among those lines. I mean, like in Hana to Akuma, he was in love with a girl since she was like 7 years old or somethin...? ^^ (Oh yeah i recommend this one ^^)
I love the slow pace, i just like it when a manga gives you that feeling of happiness while you read it, having a smirk on your face all the time, and the art is good too, even if ya don't like shōjoish artwork