Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Plot Deaths

Poll plot Yuri Zahard

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Poll: Plot Deaths (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think Yuri will be killed?

1. Yes (3 votes [11.54%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.54%

2. No! (18 votes [69.23%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 69.23%

3. I wouldn't be surprised. (5 votes [19.23%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.23%

What character(s) do you think will be killed off for the plot?

1. Baam (4 votes [4.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.26%

2. Rachael (7 votes [7.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.45%

3. Androssi (6 votes [6.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.38%

4. Koon (5 votes [5.32%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.32%

5. Rak(never) (6 votes [6.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.38%

6. Urek (3 votes [3.19%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.19%

7. Jinsung (11 votes [11.70%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.70%

8. Wangnan (3 votes [3.19%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.19%

9. Ship Leesoo (8 votes [8.51%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.51%

10. Hwa Ryun (8 votes [8.51%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.51%

11. Current Side Characters(The 3 Musketeers Ticket Holders) (12 votes [12.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.77%

12. Zahard (10 votes [10.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.64%

13. Karaka (11 votes [11.70%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.70%

Vote Guests cannot vote

death2boredom

death2boredom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,096 posts

I had a though about Yuri while taking a shower today, where I often do have thoughts about Yuri(jk). Will Yuri Zahard be killed off to push the characters and plot somewhere else? When you think about Yuri Zahard she's in a pretty perfect position to not only be a surprise if killed off, but also a giant disturbance within the story universe. With Yuri's death, two of the 13 Month series that are important to The Tower, are seemingly a major part of the plot, and were once in the hands of two of our main cast of characters lose their current owner. In addition, due to her relationship with the main cast, Zahard, and Wing Tree, Yuri's death stands as one of the few within the story that could involve, enrage, and move all three of these major players within the story.

Personally I don't really think it will occur, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did. Because of this, I got to wondering. What characters currently within the series do you think could be killed off sometime in the near future simply to push the plot in another direction? I came up with just a simple list of 12 that I could think of, but if you guys have more please feel free to add them.

[Edit}-

Added Karaka. Also, it may be unclear so I'll state it, you can choose multiple people in the poll.

Edited by death2boredom, 06 July 2015 - 02:26 PM.

Spoiler

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

If I recall correctly, SIU has previously stated that Yuri's relationship with Baam will remain important throughout the story, so I don't think that she's likely going to die. At least not for a long time. Well, she doesn't necessarily have to remain alive for that tie to remain important, but I don't see her being killed off.

As for the rest...

Baam, at the very end of the story. I hope I'm wrong about this, but it just doesn't seem as though he's going to be allowed a happily ever after. He's meant to do something truly monumental in the end, and whatever that thing is will likely require the ultimate sacrifice. If it's not him, it'll be Rachel in his stead.

I've long believed that Rak is going to die at some point to protect Baam and Koon. Could be what galvanizes them back together if they continue to grow apart, as we're seeing the earliest stages of presently.

Androssi might also be a casualty if she continues with her romantic pursuit of Baam. Could be what finally enrages him against the imperial establishment, especially if he ever comes to reciprocate her feelings.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Karaka=  for Wangnan's backstory and truth behind prince of Zahard.

Maschenny = for Ran's character development and his future.

Garam Zahard=  for Yuri and she will hand over her weapons to her

Urek Mazino = for Garam Zahard freedom (trying to piss Fishcake off)

Apan

Apan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts

I think that Rachel may die. It would be very good for the plot. Baam must stop chasing her, but it is very unlikely for him to stop on his own. Either Baam changes or Rachel dies. Besides Rachel I think that Leesoo or Jinsung may die.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

I think only Baam, out of the characters we have seen has yet to have a particularly scarring experience from the peeps of 10 families (On the contrary, many are his friends.) so for his development if Rachel manages to bite the bullet. His story would be similar to Ha Jinsung, I mean from his haircut to his clothes SIU often potrays Jinsung as a grown up Baam (I feel so). So if he uses the plot device of like Master Like Disciple. I can see Baam transcending that mental barrier that he has on him currently.

In an inhumane tower where people kill for their pleasure and personal gain. Baam has remained compassionate and friendly, while that is his endearing quality. One that has won over two Zahard princesses (Upto now numbers may rise) should he turn a shade darker. I think we may have a badass anti-hero on our hands. He then proceeds to wipe the floor with both the Formal order and rebellion. That's he becomes the enemy of Zahard and FUG and takes them both down.

I also believe that Enryu is somehow important to his character and that Phantaminium would make another appearance somewhat late in the story.

Edited by RP Fiend, 06 July 2015 - 03:06 AM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Scaze

Scaze

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 772 posts

I had a though about Yuri while taking a shower today, where I often do have thoughts about Yuri(jk). Will Yuri Zahard be killed off to push the characters and plot somewhere else? When you think about Yuri Zahard she's in a pretty perfect position to not only be a surprise if killed off, but also a giant disturbance within the story universe. With Yuri's death, two of the 13 Month series that are important to The Tower, are seemingly a major part of the plot, and were once in the hands of two of our main cast of characters lose their current owner. In addition, due to her relationship with the main cast, Zahard, and Wing Tree, Yuri's death stands as one of the few within the story that could involve, enrage, and move all three of these major players within the story.

Personally I don't really think it will occur, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did. Because of this, I got to wondering. What characters currently within the series do you think could be killed off sometime in the near future simply to push the plot in another direction? I came up with just a simple list of 12 that I could think of, but if you guys have more please feel free to add them.

[Edit}-

Added Karaka. Also, it may be unclear so I'll state it, you can choose multiple people in the poll.

Okay, before we go any further, is anybody going to inquiry into what this guy might have been doing while thinking about Yuri in the shower? Come on. Really? REALLY?

Edited by Scaze, 11 July 2015 - 12:32 PM.

death2boredom

death2boredom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,096 posts

Okay, before we go any further, is anybody going to inquiry into what this guy might have been doing while thinking about Yuri in the shower? Come on. Really? REALLY?

FINALLY!

Spoiler

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」
Yep, I think she'll die. I think a lot of people will die... unless SIU chickens away from giving TOG an overall dark theme as it was meant to be originally >:
Like OP said, her death can really stir shit up since she's quite popular and has relations with like all the important characters we've been introduced to so far.

Baam will die at the very end, maybe. Cause SIU couldn't possibly give him a happy ending and be satisfied with it.
And he will leave Rachel alive to mess with the fandom, no doubt.

Androssi will likely be that one love interest that gets killed to make the MC go berserk, level up and stuff.

Urek will probably be killed by the final boss, you know, to hype them up since Urek is one of the strongest and will have close relations to the MC.

Jinsung is too depressed to stay alive. He'll sacrifice himself somewhere down the line to save some of the main cast. That or just commit seppuku for the heck of it.

Hwa Ryun will probably be the dramatic death to motivate the main cast after she gradually grows on them. Kind of like the Coulson and Avengers thing.

Zahard needs to die so everything in the tower gets messed up. Surely that will happen at some point in time.

Karaka will be one of the milestone major bosses Baam defeats and kills.

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

death2boredom

death2boredom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,096 posts

I really do want Yuri to die though. Its just such a great way to force this story into some really crazy all out all star war. Plus Baam may get back Black March and Anak Green April.

Spoiler

Apan

Apan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts

I have been thinking about it and I am completely sure that Racher will die. She will be betrayed by her teammate who was supposed to take her to the top. She is limiting main character too much.

The worst thing that could happen - Hoaquin kills Racher and promises Baam to revive her if he kills Zahard

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationLost in the forest of the 77th floor

WHOA WHOA WHOA, who put Urek up there huh???

WELL ATLEAST I CAN SEE WHO VOTED FOR HIS DEATH!

Urek Mazino = for Garam Zahard freedom (trying to piss Fishcake off)

BRUH.

Edited by Fishcake, 18 July 2015 - 01:23 AM.

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

i choose cassano

I really do want Yuri to die though. Its just such a great way to force this story into some really crazy all out all star war. Plus Baam may get back Black March and Anak Green April.

how ?

the zahard family are bias when it comes to princess killing each other

why would this death be of any defrence

Edited by gus, 18 July 2015 - 01:55 AM.

m5siUe7.jpg?1

death2boredom

death2boredom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,096 posts

i choose cassano

how ?

the zahard family are bias when it comes to princess killing each other

why would this death be of any defrence

I totally forgot Cassano... Oh well, he's probably going to die anyway because he can't properly handle all the power.

As far as how Yuri's death could lead to an all out war. It depends on who kills her and how. Really though the reason I say that it could start something big is because she has ties to Zahard, Urek, and the main cast all at the same time. The fact that she has two of the 13 Month series would be enough for even the Zahard family to throw a bit of a fit upon her death, depending on who kills her and where the swords end up. Urek doesn't really need an much reason outside of her being killed to run wild, and its a strong reality check for the main cast.

Spoiler