Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Red vs Blue

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Bunny-loverXIV

Bunny-loverXIV

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

To Kill or To Save?

which side are you rooting for?

which side do you think will win?

Ptilight

Ptilight

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I hope the Red team will win but i think the blue team will win.

SirusRiddler

SirusRiddler

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Nagisa OP. Pls nerf.

pantser

pantser

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Locationthe Netherlands

kill kill kill

don't get me wrong but the entire manga lost meaning, if the now just go: 

"oh wait except that we are genius assassins we are also smarter than a scientist that spend his entire life and humanity on this subject"

this class is already OP don't make it to OP

hurokun

hurokun

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo ,Brazil

probably korosensei will die, but if they will kill him or not its a different matter.

this was probably a "look how much they have grown" than an actually decision of if korosensei will be saved or killed~

nuknuk

nuknuk

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

They are just stealing research that was already conducted. In fact, it will become full circle because the guy in the white mask used to be lead researcher and probably holds the key to preventing the chain reaction.

ivyandblueroses

ivyandblueroses

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I was rooting for the Blue team all the way through, but I was convinced that the Red team was going to win. I'll admit, I got a bit teary at the ending of this arc.