Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Couple from different timelines? (One is in the past, the other is in the present)

couple different timelines past present future different eras different times couple from different era

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

nikasanyuu

nikasanyuu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

One lives in the past and the other is living in the present/future. Doesn't matter as long as they're from different timelines and have somehow found a means to communicate.

Idc if they end up together or not, if it's straight or gay, just as long as it has this theme hehe :)

Thank you in advance to those who'll answer ^^

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hmmm......well, I don't know if time travel/time manipulation falls into what you're looking or not, but if so Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite and For the Sake of Sita (you can read this one on LINE) would probably fit.

Good luck finding something  :)

Tn7HA0h.png

Seikah

Seikah

Potato

• Donator
  • 167 posts

You might enjoy Hoshi no Koe; it isn't exactly what you describe though. A couple is split up when the girl decides to travel space, and the boy stays behind on earth, aging much faster than the girl because Einstein's relativity is a bitch. Sadly, Batoto doesn't have chapters anymore.

Also, another story that doesn't quite fit, chapter 2 of Hotel. Each chapter is its own short story, so you don't have to read chapter one. (But you should, because it's extremely good.) 

I also thought I'd seen a different manga about this, but on contemplation, it was a Western movie. (The Lake House)

Got nothing without time travel happening first, I'm afraid...

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover
What about Orange?
MC from future communicates via letters to the past.
Sort of stretching it, though.

Lake House is pretty darn good though, and you should definitely watch it.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

It's an anime, not a manga, but you might like Noein.  It follows a girl's perspective and she interacts with three different timeline iterations of the main guy (one from the same timeline as her, one of him as an adult in a future timeline, and one that's a huge spoiler so never mind him).  Basically in the setting, anything that could have different possible outcomes causes the world to split into separate worlds where every possible scenario exists somewhere or another.