Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[spoiler] Which chapter ending hit you harder?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ThCp

ThCp

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationItaly

Title is chapter ending so to avoid spoiling what actually happens, i.e. Hasebe disappears.

After rereading again the manga from the beginning and reaching middle school Hasebe, I was reminded of how painful the ending of that chapter was. His waiting at the station for her, knowing that she would never arrive was excruciating for me as well. So, I was wondering which one hit you more among the various versions.

Lyke

Lyke

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationParallel Universe

I reckon this whole situation was pretty brutal for Kouno, watching him fight to continue his love for Hasebe and then having her disappear again and again in front of him. I agree that the chapter involving middle school Hasebe as well as university freshmen Hasebe were very heartbreaking. Every time I read those chapter, it really makes me think about how much pain Kouno would be experiencing every cycle and how hard it must be for him to constantly pick himself up afterwards.

If I was him, I would have given up a while ago. ¯\_( ◉ 3 ◉ )_/¯

Edited by Lyke, 30 September 2015 - 09:58 AM.

Screen-Shot-2014-07-21-at-12.51.29-PM.pn

Sexy. Enough said.

giphy.gif

SangMo

SangMo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts

I felt bad after he lost the "married" Hasabe because it had already been piled on him that she was married even though it wasn't a romantic marriage like she said. Then he tries to stop it by saying he hates her.

Edited by SangMo, 27 January 2017 - 07:45 PM.

miramira

miramira

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
When she forgot every day and he tells her to not sleep. She said ok, and right before she went to sleep he wakes her up and responds "Who are you?" And he tells her he is the man that loves her the most, and she says "Yea I know."

Goddamn when she disappeared the waterworks man. I didn't cry but still I felt like I might cry. Best scene ever