Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who do you think should bite the dust?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: Who needs to or should die? (48 member(s) have cast votes)

Who from the main?

1. Kubera Leez/Leez Haias (5 votes [3.76%])

Percentage of vote: 3.76%

2. Asha Rahiro (23 votes [17.29%])

Percentage of vote: 17.29%

3. Gandharva (5 votes [3.76%])

Percentage of vote: 3.76%

4. Maruna (18 votes [13.53%])

Percentage of vote: 13.53%

5. Brilith Ruin (16 votes [12.03%])

Percentage of vote: 12.03%

6. Agni (4 votes [3.01%])

Percentage of vote: 3.01%

7. God Kubera (18 votes [13.53%])

Percentage of vote: 13.53%

8. Sagara (16 votes [12.03%])

Percentage of vote: 12.03%

9. Yuta (15 votes [11.28%])

Percentage of vote: 11.28%

10. Ran Sairofe (6 votes [4.51%])

Percentage of vote: 4.51%

11. No one from the main cast. (7 votes [5.26%])

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

Who Not from the main cast?

1. Rana Reimia (15 votes [7.28%])

Percentage of vote: 7.28%

2. Saha On (14 votes [6.80%])

Percentage of vote: 6.80%

3. Lorraine Rartia (10 votes [4.85%])

Percentage of vote: 4.85%

4. Laila Hemawati (19 votes [9.22%])

Percentage of vote: 9.22%

5. Lutz Sairofe (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Claude Yui (7 votes [3.40%])

Percentage of vote: 3.40%

7. Airi Yui (2 votes [0.97%])

Percentage of vote: 0.97%

8. Teo Rakan - For good this time. (3 votes [1.46%])

Percentage of vote: 1.46%

9. Mirha Simon (5 votes [2.43%])

Percentage of vote: 2.43%

10. Urha Simon (4 votes [1.94%])

Percentage of vote: 1.94%

11. Kasak Rajof (10 votes [4.85%])

Percentage of vote: 4.85%

12. Agwen Rajof (3 votes [1.46%])

Percentage of vote: 1.46%

13. Shess (4 votes [1.94%])

14. Leny (5 votes [2.43%])

Percentage of vote: 2.43%

15. Tilda Melliot (15 votes [7.28%])

Percentage of vote: 7.28%

16. Cloche and/or Clophe (6 votes [2.91%])

Percentage of vote: 2.91%

17. Riagara and/or Pingara (12 votes [5.83%])

Percentage of vote: 5.83%

18. Hura (7 votes [3.40%])

19. Samphati (18 votes [8.74%])

Percentage of vote: 8.74%

20. Zard Blain (1 votes [0.49%])

Percentage of vote: 0.49%

21. Siera Sies (4 votes [1.94%])

22. Leda Halo (2 votes [0.97%])

23. Kaz Lehn and/or Haas Lehn (2 votes [0.97%])

24. Riche Seiran and/or Ruche Seiran (9 votes [4.37%])

Percentage of vote: 4.37%

25. Kalavinka (7 votes [3.40%])

26. Taraka - For good (6 votes [2.91%])

27. Visnu (8 votes [3.88%])

Percentage of vote: 3.88%

28. No one from the non main cast. (1 votes [0.49%])

29. [Insert new character(s) introduced after this poll was made] (1 votes [0.49%])

30. One of the other character not listed due to lack of space to add as a option. (Please say who in your post) (6 votes [2.91%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationNot Always Sunny Florida

This topic is more on the ... grim side of things >.> 

Who do you think should die for whatever reason for the story. 

Ex. Do you think Rana should die to for Ran to grow up?

Try not to say [Character(s)] should die just because I hate him. There's already a topic if you want to talk about hating someone over -> here

(As of right now I am making this thread before 2-141 is out and we're STILL waiting for the battle at Rindhallow to start. *cough* Hopefully *cough* someone will die there.  >.> I'm not blood thirsty )

Edited by Kitty1826x, 12 June 2015 - 08:21 AM.

Yes yes, I know I make longwinded comments, but that's just me >.<
I should proof read my comments more, but I won't...
So keep in mind I'm filled with typos

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view
Read the first pad "Getting started" for instructions.

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
At this point, a lot of the characters can be divided into the following groups:

Will definitely die:
Leez. We know she dies young, this is an established fact.
Asha. She has maybe two years tops of natural lifespan left, though imo she's probably going to go out in battle.
The non-Leez Kuberas. They need to die for whatever the suras' plan is.

Will probably die:
OG Kubera. Judging by the Insights we've gotten he sticks around for a while, but his/the suras' plan seems to involve his death/disappearance, likely to atone for his killing of Ananta.
Brilith. She narrowly avoided death at Sagara's hands, but that was only a temporary reprieve. Her health is in tatters and keeping Agni summoned is only making things worse, plus there's whatever reason that Agni can't see her future.
Tilda. Currygom has been dropping a lot of hints that she's the Kubera in Eloth, which puts her in the 'non-Leez Kuberas' category above.

Might die:
Laila. That conversation where she says she'd be willing to summon Chandra isn't for nothing.
Rana. She dropped a few death flags recently, but is part of unfinished plot threads like the bet with Ran's aunt and teaching Leez healing magic.

There's probably more to add, but these are the main ones I can think of right now.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

I think God Kubera has the biggest death-flag, he even said his last words.

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

God Kubera and asha will definitely die. But I hope that asha desn't die when she runs out of her lifespan, but fighting in this arc

Sagara will probably die, but I don't know how, maybe as result of her own action.

Yuta will be killed either by leez or maruna.

Kasak must die or finding kalavinka would be too easy.

Laila will die failing to summon chandra, or when chandra turns against the humans XD

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Stagehand

Stagehand

Potato

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • LocationWherever a moocher may mooch

Leez is pretty much doomed. Asha and Brillith too. The former Kubera certainly seems intent on suicide, so his end wouldn't surprise me. However, it also would be funny if Leez found a way to screw him over one last time at the end with her dead but him still immortal. Sagara is doing her best Captain Ahab impression. Gandharva has shown his hand, and might wind up trying to die a nobler death than the life he lived (plus, Maruna might need a sentimental reason to wear those gloves). He might also continue to echo the story of the sage who begat Shakuntala with Menaka (see the original tale that inspired the characters in this story), and wind up living a life of benevolent (as in help those who come by asking for it) solitude (as is hinted to be a major theme in the series preview). Agni is still immortal, but his summoner's death should end his presence in the human realm at some point. Yuta might find himself wishing for death, although I'm not quite sure he will die (although his being the king of Chaos and an eating machine should convince others to perhaps eliminate a potential existential threat). Maruna is the object of revenge, so he is likely to bite it at some point. Ran is probably going to go through hell, but could still make it.

As for the supporting cast:

Sampathi has to go. She's a major threat to Yuta (and by extension Leez), meaning that her continued presence will have to be rectified if they want to live a little longer.

If Sagara dies, I don't see her posse outliving her by too long, if they do at all.

Saha knows too much, and he's a major force among the humans. Of course he has to go. Claude too, because karma, that concept familiar to Hindu culture, should bite him at some point.

No one in this story can be happy, and killing off Rana just when she might have found a way to (possibly) be with Ran is one way to ensure that.

Surprised that people expect Teo to die again. While possibly becoming a mentor to Leez would pop up some death flags, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she comes to regret being brought back from the dead. The Kuberaverse certainly seems cruel enough to crush you and your dreams without offering any escape other than your own hand.

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.

Man I'm glad I wasn't the only hoping for tilda to die. I don't know why, I'm just itching to see her dead. Also that Lilia gal from Carte. Like Sagara please decapitate her.

I couldn't kill anyone from the main cast.

Relieved no one wants to kill Ran yet though.

tumblr_oqgy0s38HR1vmzl9wo1_400.png

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

Hura is in the doomed category :P

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

OneLastSpock

OneLastSpock

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationWhere no man has gone before

I couldn't kill anyone from the main cast.

Relieved no one wants to kill Ran yet though.

Sorry... *hides behind Kasak*

He's one of my favorite characters, but for whatever reason I'm getting the feeling he's doomed.

I may or may not have thought this was just "Who do you think will/should die during the Rindhallow battle... And then scared myself a little with the bloodthirst. Is it bad that I like most of the characters I voted for?

Edited by OneLastSpock, 12 June 2015 - 06:51 PM.

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

Hura is in the doomed category :P

... doomed to come back to life to troll haunt you

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

... doomed to come back to life to troll haunt you

I just meant he's gonna f-die again for sure... Geez... Humor...

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Blunt

Blunt

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts

Asha for obvious reasons.

Maruna because Leez is gonna shank the fuck out of him the second she gets enough power.

Gandharva so he can finally be out of his misery. 

God Kubera as atonement for all of this.

Brilith because she's pretty much already died once and it's been flat out stated she doesn't have long to live countless times.

Sagara because I hate her.

Ran because, as awful as it is, I think Leez has further to fall. Despite that moment she had when he was with Rana, I still don't think she realizes the friend she really has in him and it's going to take losing him for that to finally hit home. Rather than the misery she's going through right now, I think that'll be the moment when she just completely lets go and lets the apathy we've seen in future Leez take over. Ironically, I think this will also be when she unlocks the infinite vigor trick.

Riagara would die for Sagara before the latter gets got.

Laila might die summoning Chandra.

Samphati because she's just too big a threat to Yuta and Leez.

Taraka so that Yuta can take over as king.

Edited by Blunt, 12 June 2015 - 09:48 PM.

Paper

Paper

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationStaring at an abyss that refuses to stare back

I'm surprised by the lack of a "- for good this time" next to Hura. I mean he can resurrect up to, what, 10 TIMES A DAY!?

Spoiler

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

I just meant he's gonna f-die again for sure... Geez... Humor...

Err... mine was intended to be a joke as well, sorry XD

Kubera ITA

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

I'm surprised by the lack of a "- for good this time" next to Hura. I mean he can resurrect up to, what, 10 TIMES A DAY!?

He even trolls death xD

Edited by salvatore, 12 June 2015 - 10:35 PM.

Pandorally

Pandorally

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationMoved to Paris!

hmm... Asha will die, although I would love for her to die after Leez. (more angst and stuff)

Plot wise... Rana, Mirha, Yuta, Saha, Maruna, Sagara and Kalavinka's death are all pretty interesting. 

Nobody's safe. lol. Currygom haven't killed anyone as of now, but the suspense is on the same level as George R.R.Martin.

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationNot Always Sunny Florida
From the main cast- 
Asha Rahiro: At first I thought she will definitely die ... soon ... Now I'm thinking she maybe not so soon, but she will die. Most likely in some fiery death. (meaning her fighting with magic until the end)
I'll just be a broken record until then and say 'Asha, she's going to die'

Brilith Ruin: Well she did die once, and I get the feeling that she's reaching the end of her lifespan soonish ...

Yuta: Obviously Yuta won't die until the end. I'm unsure how he'll die but I have a 80% feeling that he will. Maybe Leez will kill him, maybe he'll do some act that will kill himself but save Leez. *shrug*  

From the supporting cast-
Rana Reimia: I think Rana is going to die, Ran will put her in ice, Ran will use whatever he did to score so high on his test, and will try to get Asha to revive her. However, this won't happen because either 1) Saha won't allow it. 2) Asha would have escaped 3) Asha  already died ... 
Rana dying would leave Ran so grief stricken that it would be the ultimate wedge between him and Leez.

Lorraine Rartia: I can't remember why I picked her .... Probably because she's been sneaky like Claude has been ... but I don't have Claude listed ...Hmmm 
Maybe Lorraine would die just to cause Saha pain, go on some rampage ... 

Laila Hemawati : She will probably be one of the first to die. Summoning Chandra, and having the god go out of control ... again.

Teo Rakan: I think she'll die again for two reasons. 1) because Leez would be need to be separated from her fighting mentor. 2) Because of the side effects from Hoti Visnu used to resurrect her. Suicide??? 

Mirha Simon: ... Yeah I don't remember why I think she would die either ... 

Kasak Rajof : I honestly can see him getting killed by Yuta ... 

Agwen Rajof: She may be used as bait again to try to get Kasak to tell the information about Kalavinka ... But this time actually dying in the process ...

Leny: As someone else had mentioned, most likely as the key to have Shess go to the next stage.

Tilda Melliot: He probably being a Kubera is going to get her killed. It's going to get leeked out that the Suras are killing people named Kubera, and that Tilda is one of those people. The battle at Rindhallow isn't going to go well, and Leez is going to see firsthand how the humans are will act towards her. (Tilda being killed by the humans will push Leez to not care for others)

Samphati: Oh T^T I don't want her to die, but Chandra will probably kill her. 

Siera Sies: How else is Leez supposed to be the Earth priestess if a spot isn't available? 

One of the other character not listed -
Lilia Shu: Okay this one is more towards the hatred side >.> but I hope she dies for the way she was acting ...

Why I don't think God Kubera will die, despite he many many death flags ... 
Okay. I've said it before that I think God Kubera is suicidal and doing all this to atone for wrong Ananta. BUT I think he'll have a change of heart because of what Shess said (something along the lines of) 'this isn't what you want to do'. 
So he'll probably snap out of it, and be neck and neck with Yuta (for the love triangle thing) . After that whole suicidal thing is gone, I don't see any reason why he would get killed off ... 

Sidenote. >.< Yeah in hindsight I should have added more "for good" next to more characters, but nothing I can do now. If I edit it, people will have to revote. 
Which I added that one option "Character introduce after the poll was made" so I wouldn't have to edit the poll ... kind of funny how someone already voted for that when no new characters were introduced from when this thread was made to now. Heh.

Yes yes, I know I make longwinded comments, but that's just me >.<
I should proof read my comments more, but I won't...
So keep in mind I'm filled with typos

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view
Read the first pad "Getting started" for instructions.

Blunt

Blunt

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts

I feel like Rana, knowing as much about restoration magic as she does, might be on the DNR list. Though she was only 12 when the Cataclysm happened, which seems a bit young to be preparing your death...

Edited by Blunt, 16 June 2015 - 05:56 AM.

Lerciolas

Lerciolas

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationTrieste

There, voted for the "should", too bad the "will" in the end will be completely different.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, STROMAE!

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

poor saha has more votes than rana t.t

Kubera ITA

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

poor saha has more votes than rana t.t

Now i made them tie, happy? :P

Edited by salvatore, 21 July 2015 - 09:02 AM.