Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kimito's Past

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Kisato

Kisato

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts

I think that Kimito's family used to be very rich and the company,

• Failed
  • Went into bancrupcy
  • Was attacked.

If the company was at the top of it's game then of course they would be invited to social gathering, but if it failed then they would just live normal everyday lives, especially if Kimito was young when it happened.

The idea that I really think happened was that Kimito himself was attacked and he was put into some sort of a witness protection program after the blunt force trama caused him to lose his memories.

minato_76

minato_76

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Do you really want spoilers? Here's a very basic overview of what happened. It should be noted that this doesn't cover Eri's arc in volume 5 or Miyuki's in volume 6. Both of those stories deal with Kimito's past with volume 7 combining them together.

Spoiler

kampfer91

kampfer91

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

Wait....

Spoiler

Glad101

Glad101

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

Plot possibility?

Spoiler

praxis

praxis

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Plot possibility?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by praxis, 12 June 2015 - 01:24 AM.

sorry for my bad english @@

Glad101

Glad101

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

Spoiler

The story is a lot deeper than that.

Spoiler

praxis

praxis

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by praxis, 12 June 2015 - 12:34 PM.

sorry for my bad english @@

Glad101

Glad101

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

Spoiler

Eri is the most tsundere of all of the tsundere girls in Kimito's harem... And Kimito seems fine with tsundere girls everywhere he looks!

bullrogg

bullrogg

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
This thread is awesome. Thank you for the spoiler!!!

rmcanadian

rmcanadian

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Plot possibility?

Spoiler

You mentioned you've read the translated up to Volume 4, can you share where you found it (or hint)? I've only seen a couple of groups take it up recently, so they're only at Volume 1 and 2.

Glad101

Glad101

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

You mentioned you've read the translated up to Volume 4, can you share where you found it (or hint)? I've only seen a couple of groups take it up recently, so they're only at Volume 1 and 2.

The TLs haven't been following the volume structure very well.  The manga is up to about the end of volume 4, which is actually beyond where the LN has been translated.

However, there are some people that read Japanese that have laid out a few things about the future of the series, so I've seen a bit of the plot here and there, as well as some of the future volumes novel illustrations, which can be very revealing about the plot within the volume.

All I have to say is

Spoiler

ZdrytchX

ZdrytchX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

Spoiler

as with almost every other

Spoiler
plot manga out there

somethindarker

somethindarker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Eri is the most tsundere of all of the tsundere girls in Kimito's harem... And Kimito seems fine with tsundere girls everywhere he looks!

Spoiler

Edited by somethindarker, 02 October 2015 - 10:08 PM.

generalmoose2nd

generalmoose2nd

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I was wondering, where are you guys finding the light novels for this? I've seen the light novel on Baka-tsuki but that only goes up to volume 1. Are they just not translated to english and if so do you think they will be eventually?

Tammma

Tammma

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Spoiler

Edited by Tammma, 10 November 2015 - 09:30 PM.

Raydnt

Raydnt

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Spoiler

DAYUUUUUUUM MIYUKI THE SHADE

Raydnt.png

sneezl

sneezl

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Spoiler

Then I will gladly wait for the translated LN/manga/anime/whatever to get to that moment, because it will be GLORIOUS!

Maze43

Maze43

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Do you really want spoilers? Here's a very basic overview of what happened. It should be noted that this doesn't cover Eri's arc in volume 5 or Miyuki's in volume 6. Both of those stories deal with Kimito's past with volume 7 combining them together.

Spoiler

wow how can you know somthing about the novels? i cant even find them in english .....

Glad101

Glad101

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

wow how can you know somthing about the novels? i cant even find them in english .....

If you go digging deep enough, there is plenty of information on the series.  Some sites have synopsized characters extensively, revealing a lot about their future.  Some Japanese readers have summarized chapters within volumes, although no one is translating the novels, since Seven Seas owns the rights to the novels (Volume 1 was done before Seven Seas got the rights).  If you search long enough, you get a real feel for what will happen in the series.  So even though I cannot read a lick of Japanese, I know where the Novel is heading, although I have to say that the Manga is following the LN a LOT closer than the anime.

One thing to note; Volume 9 of the light novel is two months late on its release.  I think that the people that are paying the author have asked him to extend the series beyond where he was planning to end it, and there is a significant rewrite going on that will take the LN to Volume 12, or maybe beyond!

Since I am not revealing anything about the series itself, no spoiler tag...

imercenary

imercenary

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts

If you go digging deep enough, there is plenty of information on the series.  Some sites have synopsized characters extensively, revealing a lot about their future.  Some Japanese readers have summarized chapters within volumes, although no one is translating the novels, since Seven Seas owns the rights to the novels (Volume 1 was done before Seven Seas got the rights).  If you search long enough, you get a real feel for what will happen in the series.  So even though I cannot read a lick of Japanese, I know where the Novel is heading, although I have to say that the Manga is following the LN a LOT closer than the anime.

One thing to note; Volume 9 of the light novel is two months late on its release.  I think that the people that are paying the author have asked him to extend the series beyond where he was planning to end it, and there is a significant rewrite going on that will take the LN to Volume 12, or maybe beyond!

Since I am not revealing anything about the series itself, no spoiler tag...

Gotta keep the money train rolling..