Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Just a question on 'Hitomi-sama'

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

ninch

ninch

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I just wonder which chapters are based on Hitomi-chan?

indr0008

indr0008

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I also dont know.

I mean, I know that people frequent her often in the bar, but i dont know which chapter gave her the total respect

Volandum

Volandum

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 18 posts

A not necessarily comprehensive list:

(13 is a Hitomi/Anzu chapter)

Edited by Volandum, 10 June 2015 - 09:39 PM.

emk2203

emk2203

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hitomi is to Hina what Misaka Mikoto is to Index. She deserves her own series, and it will be better than Hinamatsuri.

surerman

surerman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

there's another upcoming chapter dedicated to Hitomi, where she grew more powerful even in her own family house

it's heartwarming at least, and funny as best

redwaterflowing

redwaterflowing

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hitomi-chan does not convey the proper level of respect.  It should at least be -san.

NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationTake a guess

Hitomi is to Hina what Misaka Mikoto is to Index. She deserves her own series, and it will be better than Hinamatsuri.

Hitomitsuri?

Keep scrolling, nothing here

mahoraba12

mahoraba12

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hinamatsuri means " the Girl's festival" in English. So this manga is basically about the girls, the main character is not neccessarily Hina.

OuterRem

OuterRem

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationHouston

I'm beginning to question the safety of Hitomi-san's unstoppable growth.  She's already destroyed one character in the process, and that after subduing her mother and employing her father...  She nearly destroyed Nitta, a protagonist, but he barely scraped through by burning spare capital...

But what began as a cute gag, started by a lovable drunken Bar Patron back from the horse races with a tie around his head has mutated into something indestructible.  Hitomi-san herself actually didn't want any of this.  Her silly antics moonlighting as a bartender evolved into Hitomi OL Deluxe Edition, and finally into Hitomi-CEO of Get Gold.  Instead of more jokes, I was greeted by the Utako scene and I feel the author has created something he himself doesn't know how to contain, and can only simply offer more sacrifices to it, in an effort to appease the cult of followers he relies on to keep his Oricon numbers up.

Hitomi is basically on her 4th form in this boss fight, and we've lost a lot of good NPC party members in only a few iterations.  God help us if she makes  it to her 5th evolution.

“Do not sleep under a roof. Carry no money or food. Go alone to places frightening to the common brand of men. Become a criminal of purpose. Be put in jail, and extricate yourself by your own wisdom.” 
― Miyamoto MusashiThe Book of Five Rings

Confucius Rex

Confucius Rex

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Are we going to have to wait for another timeskip for Hitomi and Nitta to get together? I don't know if I have the patience for that.