Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Pacing: Set up for failure?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dijon

Dijon

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWherever there is Internet

Is it just me or is the pacing ridiculously fast? The girl is a typical dense manga character, but her honesty is a good selling point. And the guy clearly has lovey-dovey feelings for her. But normally this kind of stuff is revealed after a dozen chapters. How long do you all think this manga will last? I bet... around 30 chapters. I'll probably be way off, but that's my first impression. Otherwise I love this one!

sanyuuki

sanyuuki

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 11 posts
  • LocationOuter Space

This manga is a pretty short story, actually. It has 3 chapters in total (4, if you include the Prologue/Chapter 0) so yeah, I suppose the pacing has to be a bit faster if things want to get done in only 3 chapters lol.

Dijon

Dijon

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWherever there is Internet

Jeeze no wonder. Thanks. At least its designed to be short.

ellbeeblue

ellbeeblue

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

You were right regardless, it seems... but probably not the way you meant. It went too slow for the length (or perhaps just tried to get too much done)