Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

New crew member after Dressrosa arc

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

We all know that they will be getting a new crew member after the arc. It was confirmed by Oda. The question is who it could be. Here is one person I am pretty sure of that wont be joining. Rebecca or any female member. His hat is usually entrusted to someone before the fight before any female joins. it is very unlikely any female member will join. Jimbei might be joining. who knows. Law and Bartholomeo both have their own crews so I doubt it.

seihanda

seihanda

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

We all know that they will be getting a new crew member after the arc. It was confirmed by Oda. The question is who it could be. Here is one person I am pretty sure of that wont be joining. Rebecca or any female member. His hat is usually entrusted to someone before the fight before any female joins. it is very unlikely any female member will join. Jimbei might be joining. who knows. Law and Bartholomeo both have their own crews so I doubt it.

What do you mean by entrusting his hat ?? luffy entrusting his hat at the rescue arc, not the recruitment arc.
And can you give link confirming oda said someone will join after this arc 

for me, either a new female crew will join or not is depends on jinbei.
both east blue and paradise nakamas folowing pattern male - female - male - male

thus for me jinbe (or other male nakama if jinbei doesnt join) must join first before any female nakama

Edited by seihanda, 01 May 2015 - 11:27 PM.

aP4zZLQ_700b.jpg

Erebus Loki

Erebus Loki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I think what oda said about new member/s(singular or plural) is connected with the new saga itself 'Pirate Alliance'

I see oda raising the flag everywhere, where the former enemes / competitors in the coliseum will make an alliance

or maybe taken under 'Strawhats' pirate wing, just like Whitebeard

this is just my theory tho