Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[RP] Edge of Destiny

In-character fantasy FATE system Noob-GM

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

Blue Flaming Wings

Blue Flaming Wings

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

First order of business was to head to the hills.

Snapping shrews lived in the woodlands that dotted the Fatala grasslands. While they hungered for wheat, barley and other cash crops, their usual diets consisted of shrubbery that existed near streamlets. If they had come out in mass to plague the farms, a larger group of them would have gone to the wheat and maize fields to the west to the more fertile farmlands around the Grandule River, but at least a few would have lingered in the east to gnaw on the grasses there. Sure enough, as the duo rounded the crest of a hill they spotted four shrews in the valley below munching on some reeds by a stream.

Thargan turned his attention to Geraint and saw the man begin to charge.

What the hell are you doing! Thargan would have shouted it if it wouldn’t alert their prey. It seems that idea occurred to Geraint as well, since he slowed down and rested a handle on the pommel of his blade. Good a time as any Thargan guessed.

“Geraint. Snapping shews work well together in groups and panic when cornered. That’s why we gotta kill ‘em quick by flanking them on both sides. Keep an eye out for any that try to bolt.”

The kid seemed to get the message since he circled to the right. Thargan mirrored his movements to the left, so the four shrews were between the two of them. Then, the moment Thargan heard the stirring of the shrub from the other side, he burst out as Geraint did the same on the other side. He slammed both his axes down on a shrew, a bellow on his lips as they hacked the air.  

Spoiler

Edited by Blue Flaming Wings, 30 June 2015 - 12:29 AM.

Because I've gotten tired of people trying to hire me to write ...

Orcraniil

Orcraniil

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 368 posts

Ziku

Ziku frowned as his footing slipped and his blade messily sheared off the ear of his target shrew. Annoyed at his mistake, but keeping his calm, Ziku adroitly sidestepped the shrew's counter-attack, though he didn't escape entirely and suffered a light scratch. Keeping his mind clear, Ziku scanned the battlefield and caught sight of a clean opening when Deirdre continued her onslaught with another heavy swing into another rodent that sent it reeling. Seizing the opportunity, Ziku rode the momentum of his failed attack and stepped into range of the stunned Shrew. Aiming to thin their numbers before the trio lost the advantage gained by the sudden assault and found themselves swarmed, Ziku dug his left heel into the ground and threw a rising slash at the already wounded shrew. Ziku shouted as he swung, attempting to draw some of the attention that was focused on Deirdre away. She was certainly strong, built tough, and had better armor, but she couldn't stand to take every single hit for the party. 

Spoiler

tumblr_n8afhdCGiX1sg8zvco1_500.gif

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Update 1.3.1 (Team Blue)

The two muscleheads weaved through the shrubbery to close in on the unsuspecting vermin. Forming a makeshift plan that employed the skills of the Ork, to say he was a natural at hunting won't be an overstatement. The plan was a simple flanking move, easily understood by the thickest of thickhead and employed the capabilities of both the adventurers to the fullest. Afterall, both of them had decent muscle on them, their height and build was a sterling example of their kind. The Arturians were different from Tuskers in name, they were the Manus equivalent of the hardy Orks and Geraint was as good example as any of their natural martial prowess.

The shrews carried on ignorantly, chomping away at the juicy shrubs that sustained their plague. A sword whooshed through the air and nearly dislodged the head of one from its place. the pack was alerted and immediately got on their feet to try and intimidate the attacker. But, alas the attacker wasn't a single Baylbos kid. As a pair of axes cut cleanly through the back of another Shrew. The cuts so clean that a butcher would be proud. Thargan had joined on the fun and seized the initiative. The pair of rats decided to scramble, to call their posse, this was too tough a fight for these two alone. But, Thargan had planned well, a sidestep brought him in path of the escaping vermin. Again the axes howled and again they claimed a victim. this was certainly easier than fighting a bunch of bloodthirsty bandits eager for his blood. A smile wrapped his face like a gift of winter, this was going as per plan for once in his life. Now all that remained was for Geraint to take care of the last cornered rat and then they can go hunt more.

OOC

Spoiler

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands
The Dwarf Wants You To Hit Him.

"Blasted demons," Korgan spat. "COME FIGHT ME!"

And come the beasts did.

First to lash out was the copperheaded tinfang Korgan had missed in his initial assault on the tinfangs' tea party.

The fiend was large, like the other two, but had a tanned, pale color. A single, angry hiss was Korgan's only warning before it attacked him.

Crouching slightly, the beast quickly used it's powerful hind legs to leap forward, into the air, and hopefully onto Korgan. But of course the warrior had expected this. After all, who else, of the three tinfangs, would most be able to counter attack him? Precisely. The beast's only choices were to either attack on it's own or wait for the others to recovers.

It chose to attack.

And Korgan was ready.

Or so he thought.

Korgan expected a lunge or a strike, something the beast could use to test how dangerous Korgan would be to it.

But instead, the beast tried to end it all here and now. Why? Didn't it want to play with him? Wasn't he "puppy" enough for it to play with?!

Raising Zharr'Grund and Val'Zwein high, Korgan blocked the attack but it was enough to bounce him off the nearest wall, making laugh as he picked himself up.

Nobody ever wanted play with Korgan anymore it seemed. They either tried to run away, or to kill him quickly. Didn't they know that battle was something to be savored and that justice was inescapable?

Rolling quickly, Korgan avoided the copperhead's second leap attack and rose up just in time to meet it's first lunge with his axe.

Val'Zwein cut deep, digging into the beast's metal-like hide and holding there as the copperhead pinned Korgan against another wall. Despite appearances, Korgan had the tinfang right where he wanted and raised his hammer.

With a mighty blow, Korgan brought his hammer down -- on the back of his axe!

The first hit stunned the beast, rattling it's brains in it's head like beans in a can. The second hit threatened to split the tinfang's skull down the middle. The third was on it's way but the beast smartly withdrew and brought Korgan along for the ride.

Like a child's toy, Korgan was dandied about with before the axe finally came free of the tinfang's mutilated snout.

Rolling across the ground before coming to stop, Korgan let out a mad laugh as the tinfangs began circling him. This was always the best part about picking on beasties that were much larger than him -- they always came close to...

Standing on his knees, Korgan looked around and found his axe and hammer had fallen between him and the tinfangs, jst out of his reach. The beasts sensed this and figured they had him now. Korgan stew, perhaps?

Oh, the look in there eyes. Korgan almost felt sorry for them.

An instant later and all three were moving, lunging towards him...

Gear and Stats
Spoiler

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts
"Oh I am surely far from home, leagues in fact, leagues upon leagues. I flee the seas for they are no longer the friend they used to be. Perhaps one day I can be strong enough to be its friend once again. Till then I must stay in exile." he said, a wistful even sad expression his face.

Still, Yada was restless, he had a need to prove himself and neither injury no worry would stop him. Honor was all he had left, his last bastion of dignity. So he grit his teeth and stepped towards Shamu, " Fear not friend Spiritcaller, I am as healthy as can be. Us water folk brush of wounds like a fish does rain, see.." he said. Yada quickly leapt back and somersaulted backwards, landing on the ground with a flourish. " I am quite ready to pay back mine debt. So worry not for me but for your and yours troubles. I am your spear, you merely need to point me and release!" he said, flashing the old man a confident smile. 

qEZtZafl.png

I AM HE. HE AM ME. ME IS HE

Muninn

Muninn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

Geraint

Silkrin Fields

With the fight having Opened and nearly closed in a matter of moments Geraint couldn't help but to feel a little lacking. While Geraint had only managed to only deal a severe wound to one Shrew, Thargan had managed to tear through two of them with ease and cornered a third. Perhaps the disparity in results could just be chalked up to experience on Thargan's behalf and a patch of poor luck on Geraint's, but Geraint felt the need to quickly cover ground. Even between comrades there was a rivalry, and Geraint did not want to fall behind. Geraint Swept his blade downwards a second time,  using his [skill with Heavy Blades] to deliver a second blow with the intent of beheading the vermin. Geraint would then charge the cornered shrew as he swept his falchion back up from the previous attack to rain down a single slash on it's pint head, once again using his [skill with Heavy Blades] to ensure proper delivery.

Spoiler

ezgif.com-resize_zpsxceqaae1.gif

Crimson Century: Bratumił

Edge of Destiny: Geraint

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Update 1.3.2 (Kooorrrrgaaaannn!!)

The fiends were sufficiently riled up by the dwarf among their midst spoiling their little play. The pup was safely secured inside his belt and Korgan was the definition of flying blades and fury. Both Zharr'Grund and ValZwein was a constant thorn in their hide and a cause of major distress. It was also in this battle trance that Korgan was gaining a realization. 

The embers of the forge that he disliked so much were an inseparable part of his being, that you could take a dwarf out of the forge but you can't take the forge out of the dwarf was a reality that was not possible to be left behind. Yet, the spirit of adventure and its consuming fire that burned within him was something that many warriors of the last generation also had. Whether it be Gorodir Bouldermane who took the path of light or Haemmar Ironhide who committed himself to the pleasure of the pits, his would be a story similar to those trailblazers. To be known as a man broke the pen that restricts much of his kind.

It made him calmer, his breath even and his head stable. The ale that splashed inside his stomach kept him awake and focused, he was having the time of his life and the grin that marked his face was a clear sign of it. The giant worms were clumsy, scared that a hunter stood between them and he would slowly overpower and snuff out their life. They were gambling on putting their all behind their strikes, to end it as quickly as possible for this was a prey they cannot play with.

The madness that marked his presence between them was a signal of danger, one that they felt rarely. Yet his steps seem to magically put him ahead of their every move and his attacks were hard and heavy. The brave among them struck first, gnawing at the dwarf with its massive maw. Looking to thrash him into the wall behind, to smack him like a ragdoll under its massive weight. But, the flaming axe was ready to meet his descent as it struck cleanly right between the set of razor sharp teeth, cutting the hardened carapace like butter. Sending him into a tizzy, the hammer that was about to strike the head would have dislodged its head, had it not struggled wildly to break free of the deadly grip of the stuck in axe. The blow grazing the stout head as the axe cut out at least a part of its face.

The three, had all suffered from the wrath of the blazing axe and planned to crush him under their weight but the sturdy dwarf escaped with nothing more than a slight bruise. His knee would not even laugh at the joke their tough hides had tried to play on it. It was anyone's game but Korgan looked more and more ike the predator on the prowl.

OOC

Spoiler

Update 1.3.3 (Wisp)

Her craftiness had certainly earned her a catch, the rodents that roamed the fields ahead of her had been ignorant enough to venture close to one of her machinations, and true to its intent and purpose the trap had sprung. Though it hadn't done exactly what she had in mind, Wisp was aware enough that she had the opportunity to act upon the chance she had created. She had the rodent in her sights as she literally leapt from her hiding place behind some healthy shrubs, her petite form twisting and turning in a symphony that the non-artistic would just label as motion, her steps were light and sprightly but even her remarkable alacrity couldn't counter the dense foliage caused from a rampant grazing of a maize field.

Just as she brought her sword down to relieve the giant rodent of its mortal foil, her foot got struck and her footing slipped, turning a full swing into a swipe. Though the damage was still considerable but her plan had failed. Had this been her earlier pack of riffraff she would surely made a killing selling premium hide back to the penny-pinching armorer, the man with a kind smile but vicious trading intellect. The other two were alarmed by the shrill shriek that escaped the large rodent and the counter attack began swiftly. A pack of shrews were pretty capable of shredding apart maize field in a day and being omnivorous like the hogs, it was said that they could even kill of a human in an hour.

Wisp knew that surviving this would certainly be an experience worth having.

OOC

Spoiler

Edited by RP Fiend, 07 June 2015 - 04:38 AM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Shmuser Name

Shmuser Name

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationNJ, The States

The twist in her ankle caused her sword hand to misdirect its force and instead fumble through the air, retaining its vigorous force yet overshooting the intended arc. Wisp's first attack was not as strong as she had liked for it to be, but it did good damage to the bleeding rodent. The giant friends it had along with it looked peeved, they bared their teeth at her as their nostrils were filled with the smell of the blood glistening onto the grass and soil.

Intending on evening her odds, Wisp swung the blade around in her hands and twisted her entire body to enact a heavy attack. Her blade swished through the air, and one sharp edge headed to the other Shrews intending to cleave into one of them.

Spoiler

Edited by Shmuser Name, 07 June 2015 - 02:28 PM.

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
"They May Have Many, But I Have Me."

Immediately Korgan was up and running, more than matching the speed of the injured tinfangs as they raced towards him and he towards Zharr'Grund and Val'Zwein. Buckling his left leg at the last moment, Korgan slides the last two feet before grabbing his mighty hammer and slamming it upwards into the king cobra tinfang (252 hp), making the beast's hood flutter around it's head.

The tinfang stumbled forward drunkenly from the blow as Korgan did his best to avoid being stepped on. To his left and right, the copperhead tinfang (145 hp) and the anaconda tinfang (235 hp) skidded to a halt before continuing their attacks.

Like a practiced performer, Korgan twisted and danced between claws and teeth, giving up ground as he did so -- but with a purpose. For every inch the tinfangs bought, it came at the expense of their strength and stamina, while Korgan conserved his as he waited for the moment to strike. And as soon that moment came, when the tinfangs began stepping on each other's toes, Korgan lashed out and punished their lack or teamwork and coordination.

With his hammer now in his left hand, Korgan smashed it into the copperhead, almost slapping the beast aside as if bored with the already injured creature. The distinct sound of teeth being dislodged only added to the mad laugh as the dwarf brought his arm back around and hurled Zharr'Grund into the anaconda tinfang. With only the king cobra tinfang left, Korgan gripped his axe between both of his meaty hands and did the only thing he could think of -- he lunged forward into battle.

Gear and Stats
Spoiler

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Update 1.3.4 (Yada)

"Perhaps it is my destiny to house a prince then." Shamu said wistfully. "If your target is gaining strength, this land is as good as any in the opportunity it provides for your growth. My village has been plagued by rodents and wild animals. Simply because man grows foolish and looks to bite the hand that feeds it. My people, the abled and the strong are easily mislead and influenced thus they follow every call to arms and opportunity to fight. Abandoning their mothers and sisters that fed them and their wife and children that need them. I look towards omens and angels for any help and by the spirits that have always guided me, I find that my land can still be saved." he said thoughtfully, his face filled with grief and sadness but his eyes belied a strength far beyond any Yada had seen.

"There are many other dangers that lurk in the shadows and wait for us to grow weak and occupied and I alone can't take them all. O! prince of the waves, if you wish to help my people, I will be more than grateful for your effort. The fields are filled with vermin that have caused a distraught, wipe them out and I will assure you that you would find that your soul is much stronger than you give it credit." come lets go back to the village, I'm sure my wife would be happy to meet you. You can get busy with your quest of self improvement later.

OOC

Spoiler

Update 1.3.4 (Wisp)

Wisp was confused a little by the sudden wave of exhilaration that seemed to have washed over her. She was unsure if it was just the poison fangs or the like or the adrenaline from her first solo fight, but she had experienced a new propensity for violence she wasn't sure she was capable of. Tinkering she could do, but she was never a violent soul. The forge, the anvil, the wrenches and keys have always gave her a sense of tranquility that sated her. But this was an all new experience, a whole new world. She seemed to dance among the charging rodents and as her sword cut the charging bugger cleanly in two.

It was enough to make the other one hesitate to come and help his sibling and it turned tail and soon disappeared in the thick foliage from whence he had sprung. Wisp turned towards the injured shrew, its body almost limp but its beady eyes belying none of its intense urge to chomp on her face. She raised her sword overhead and swung down, her own eyes filled with pity. The high had washed off, now she saw what her actions had performed. All life was sacred, it was a Baylbos concept that even the Qing shared and it was something that was ingrained in every child of the land regardless of how removed their growing up had been. The one in front deserved final peace, which her blow gave. She could feel new found strength, though she wasn't any stronger.

But the journey has just begun!

OOC

Spoiler

Edited by RP Fiend, 13 June 2015 - 02:46 PM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Update 1.3.5 (Korgan)

Whether it was the fact that he slid on a rough surface or if his body was off-balance but the strike wasn't as true as he would have liked, but nonetheless, the damage was significant enough to send the tinfang reeling into the wall behind with a dozen teeth less. As he got up from his slide and threw his hammer, the aim was true but the tinfang was a tad lucky. His effort to dodge the incoming missile with a tail flick almost worked. The tail was shattered from the blow but atleast he was still amongst the living.

As he gripped his axe tightly overhead and charged the third one, the pup in his belt seemed to let out a whelp that seemed to have boosted his charge. The axe cleaved through the thick tail as a hot knife through butter, a painful shriek pierced the caves, almost bringing Korgan to his knees. But he had seen animals in their death throes before, it was just a matter of time. These were just like sheep, ready for slaughter.One that Korgan was eager to start. A mad grin covered his face, he was having insane fun. 

OOC

Spoiler

Edited by RP Fiend, 13 June 2015 - 03:18 PM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
”Today is a fine day.”

The day had started slowly but after some much needed drinking, Korgan had found several unworthy foes to do battle with, hiding within the cramped space of an ore mine.

The demons were fearless and driven, refusing to surrender to the might of his hammer and axe despite the fact that he clearly outclassed the foolish beasts.

This almost made them worthy of his respect, but in the end, when all was said and done, they were mindless creatures of destruction. They had all the power in the world at their jagged finger tips but no honor to live by or a greater purpose to guide their actions.

Simply put, they were beasts and had to be put down for their own good. Korgan had learned this long ago, that strength without purpose was no strength at all.

“Come demon,” Korgan roared. “I will send you quickly on your way back to hell!”

Out of the corner of Korgan’s eye, he could just make out that the tinfang with the colors of an anaconda had attempted to block his hammer with it’s tail of all things.

’Foolish beast,’ Korgan thought to himself. ’Your death could have been so much less painful.’

These tinfangs, Korgan was quickly learning, were fond of using their tails as whips. Often turning into a blur of bright scales as they spun around to use their powerful tails to increase their attacking range.

Korgan mused that, like regular lizards, their tails must grow back, thus making using them the ideal tool to use when attacking unfamiliar prey whose limits were unknown to them.

The tinfang with the hood around it’s head, the king cobra as Korgan would later call it as he told and retold the legend of this day’s battle, was preparing to attack him in that very same manner.

Choosing to meet his attack head on (so to speak), it whipped around and sent it’s thick tail sailing towards Korgan with all the force of a falling oak tree. But Korgan had seen these beasts do this one too many times and was prepared for the attack.

Angling his axe slightly down, mighty Val'Zwein cleaved through the beast’s extended backside like the hand of an angry god.

Instantly blood gushed everywhere, catching Korgan across his face and chest, painting him in the familiar colors of war that often left strong men unable to sleep at night.

The beast writhed in pain before it quickly began retreating, but Korgan had no plans to let it do as it wished any longer, reminded once more of his purpose by the puppy hiding behind the bear-faced armor that protected Korgan’s guts.

”COWARD!” Korgan roared as he leap forward, landing axe first onto the side of the king cobra.

“None of you will escape my wrath!”Korgan growled as he hacked Val'Zwein into the side of the beast, using the wounds it created to climb sideways, towards the beast’s vulnerable-looking neck.

The tinfang kicked like a wild horse, spinning wildly as it hoped it could throw Korgan off, but the dwarf dug his fingers deep while Val'Zwein continued hacking at the beast’s neck now that Korgan was close enough.

Time and again it clawed at him while trying to bite him at the same time, even slamming him into the walls of the mine. But nothing worked. Korgan had tasted blood would not be denied the sight of more.

Raising his axe once more, Korgan brought it down ferociously and wih finality as it broke through the demon’s neck.Like an open door, the head swung away from the body, spilling what seemed like gallons of blood onto the floor of the mine.

But Korgan was quickly reminded that he was not alone as the copperhead tinfang leap into the air and kicked the king cobra over with it’s powerful feet.

Korgan was still clinging to the beast’s side when this happened, and ended up under it as a result.

“GARHH!” Korgan roared as he tried to free himself from the prison of earth and flesh holding him.

Above, the last two tinfangs circled his head like vultures, too afraid to approach with Val'Zwein still in his hand.

’Well, if they won’t come to me,’ Korgan thought to himself. ’I’ll just have to go to them!’

Instead of using Val'Zwein to keep the blasted beasts at bay, Korgan drove the axe deeper into what remained of the king cobra’s neck. Being closest to that side of the carcass meant he only had one chance to make this work.

So he hacked and hacked. Like a mad butcher who carved up men and sold their flesh to their wives, Korgan grinned madly as he ignored the chance that he might cut into himself and swung his weapon with greater determination.

The tinfangs had already figured out what he was doing, and were now swarming towards him like angry locusts. Their hissing sounds combined Val'Zwein’s hacking noise into a nearly deafening thunder but both were drowned out by dwarven laughter.

The day had stared off a bit slow but there was no doubt in Korgan’s mind that today was a fine day.

Gear and Stats
Spoiler

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

It was morning, early enough for the morning dew to have just settled. Early enough for only the first rays of the sun to have pierced through the veil of night. The previous day had been a full filling day, with much merriment, ale and good drink thanks to the old man’s dear wife and the other villagers. In fact, it had been a long time since he had the opportunity to be anything like this friendly environment.

There is only one way to repay my friends, and that is by spear and hunt. I will wash away their worries with the strength of my tide, by this I vow. Such kindness must be protected. With these thoughts he walked into the fields. His heart strong, and his body ready.

He cast out his hands, chanted a simple spell,

“By thine will, O Varoon! Grant me thine strength, like the steady force of the waves. Lend me the wisdom to protect me and mine. Give thine blessing! Cast thine power unto me! Grant me the Varunastra!”

A thin spear appeared inn his hands, condensing from the dewdrops around him. A long serpentine affair with a fine scalpel like blade. It was time to hunt, and defeat the enemies of his benefactor

qEZtZafl.png

I AM HE. HE AM ME. ME IS HE

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Update 1.3.5 (Team Blue)

Thargan and Geraint smiled at each other after disposing of the rodents, power and adrealine rushing through their veins. It was particularly good for Thargan, seeing how his last few weeks had been. It was a good changeup for the humanised Ork. Geraint was new to this sensation though, he had left his town in search for adventure but now that it had all started, it left him a bit numb with excitement. This was certainly more fun than he had imagined.

"Let's look for some more vermin." he said in a hearty tone, Thargan just smiled at the Arturi and nodded in agreement. They were nowhere near sated from their workout. They went further into the grasslands, walking around looking at the raw unkempt beauty of the land. The Fatala plains were as beautiful as they were deadly something that the two young adventurers would learn soon as they chanced upon a family of Razorfangs. 

This would be more of a challenge than the shrews from earlier. The bunnies were far more agile and lethal than the rats they had just slaughtered. The male razor saw the two men approaching and immediately squealed for help. His woman and his kid would see him in action. The bigger bunny coiled himself up a bit, digging its feet in the ground. 

What would the young men do?

Spoiler
Congratulations! on confronting the second rodent of these plains. Razorfangs are cute little bunnies that want to chew your face off. The party of three in front of you are a family. The little bunny is a Level 3, The daddy is a Level 5 and The mommy is a Level 7. 

The bunny have used their special skill "Protect the young" gaining bonus damage for everytime you attack the younger bunny. Fight wisely.

Edited by RP Fiend, 21 June 2015 - 08:10 AM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Muninn

Muninn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

Geraint

Silkrin Fields

The numb feeling in Geraint's limbs from the adrenaline coursing through his veins was just beginning to wear off and left him feeling slightly weak. Geraint did not struggle to stay upright, nor stain from the weight of his blade. Yet somehow that creeping feeling of muscle fatigue was stinking in. Geraint thought that maybe it was this way for everyone after their first kill, their first rush of adrenaline leaving them somewhat empty afterwards. The only thing that Geraint knew for certain was that he did not want the high to wear. Like how a man might continue to drink to avoid the hangover from sobering up, Geraint felt the need for action. The young mercenary was not ready to retire for the day. Neither was his companion, Thargan.

The two continued their hunt, treading through the fields like hungry wolves, or at least Geraint did. Indeed, he did not feel the need to be led by Thargan so much as to actively search with him. Their efforts paid off as they stumbled upon a trio of razorfangs. Vicious Leporidae that could maul a man if given the opportunity. Geraint saw one of the three, who he assumed was the male, take up a defensive stance. Geraint drew his Falchion and approached slowly. "Let me draw them." Geraint requested of Thargan. As Geraint drew near, he took a defensive stand with his hand on the back of the blade and tilting the flat of it toward the Razorfang in front. It had only just occurred to Geraint that the Falchion was well shaped to blocking, or even parrying. Geraint suddenly lunged forward, then stopped several feet short, hoping to provoke the Razorfang into attacking so that he may defend and riposte immediately.

Spoiler

ezgif.com-resize_zpsxceqaae1.gif

Crimson Century: Bratumił

Edge of Destiny: Geraint

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

Faye Aurelius Lightfel

"Focus on one or two shrews at a time, try not to get swarmed," Faye repeated Deirdre's orders in her head. Against enemies with greater number than your own, teamwork and proper directives are the two main factors that could draw victory to your side. And from a glance, the small team of three swordsmen seemed to have the edge on both factors.

Deirdre's furious charge had managed to kill one of the shrews, and sent the others reeling. Fearing their assaulter, the shrews tried to overwhelm her with numbers. Intercepting them was Ziku, the only Qing and the only male in the group. He rushed towards another group of shrews and managed to injure a rather big one before turning his attention into breaking the encirclement that's starting to form around Deirdre. It was a beautiful harmony, with the two swordsmen dancing to protect each other.

So where did Faye fit in the picture?

The answer was simple: she was there to complete the picture as a support; as the one to tie loose ends. Even with limited physical prowess and real combat experience, Faye is pretty confident in her swordsmanship and footwork. Even a weak blow, when placed properly, could be deadly. Even a weak body would be able to survive if it does not get hit by fatal blows. Those are the teaching she received from Lady Morgana when she first decided to take up the swords, even with her weak stature.

Having herself pumped up, she followed the team's movements, all the while paying utmost attention to their surrounding. Her objective was clear: to finish off shrews that somehow managed to survive Deirdre and Ziku's attacks before they can do any further harm. And soon, an opportunity presented itself. A shrew had failed its attempt to pin Ziku down, and was then open to a counter-attack. It was still mid-air, moving in a straight line following its jumping momentum, and was undoubtedly unable to make any sharp turns, if any at all.

With no intention of letting the opportunity to pass, Faye unsheathed her longsword and executed a diagonal upward slash aimed at the shrew's torso. If everything is as she had intended it to happen, the attack would enter from the shrew's lower left torso and exit through its upper right shoulder. Even if it was not deep enough to kill it straight away somehow, it would be enough to severely limit the shrew's mobility.

Even if that were the case, however, that would still not be enough. There were seven shrews against the three of them. Putting just one out of commision would not make the situation favorable for them, yet. If she could injure two, however, that would be a different story. As such, she used her swing momentum, and made a full circular slash; her blade now aiming diagonally downwards as she positioned her back towards the Ziku-Deirdre duo, and her front at the group of two shrews that were trying to catch up to Ziku before he managed to reach Deirdre.

OOC Info:

Spoiler

Blue Flaming Wings

Blue Flaming Wings

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

The duo made their way across the windswept plains of the Fatala grasslands.

As they moved, Thargan eyed his companion - still a bit unsure of what to make of him. At the end of the previous fight he went in for the kill on the injured shrew, leaving the uninjured one to try to dart away. But given that Geraint was able to immediately chase it down and kill it anyway, the ork held off from saying anything, unsure if the lad just had a good grasp of his own abilities or just lucked out with his strikes. Either way, Thargan just gave Geraint a grim nod when he got back and the two headed off.

They continued to work their way southward on the Grandule River, weaving up slowly-slopping hills, past sandy shores with thin reeds sticking out from the waters, and under canopies of leaves of many colors as fall painted the forests on the banks in hues of oranges, reds and yellows.

It did not take long to find some prey.

…Just not the prey they expected.

A family of three Razorfangs huddled within the forest foliage, the baby just a tad taller than the mulch so it was clearly visible to the two hunters. Geraint drew his longass sword and approached. Thargan nodded as he circled around, saying, “Do not attack the child - Ravorfangs are overly protective in general. Try not to get ganged up on.”

While Geraint took a defensive stance in front of the father, Thargan moved towards the mother. If Geraint and Thargan took a parent a piece, there was little chance that either of them would face two Razorfangs at once … unless the baby Razorfang got in on the action.

Once Thargan was nearly outside striking range he unsheathed his handaxes.

Unsheathed them and swung.

Spoiler

Because I've gotten tired of people trying to hire me to write ...

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Team Blue

Geraint was still green around the ears, it was a fact that he was about to learn with an injury. If he had wanted to have the male’s undivided attention, he sure had got it. His lunge making the razorfang dig its hind legs deeper into the earth before springing forth with lightning speed. Something that Geraint hadn’t accounted for.

Yes, the Falchion was a good blade for a block but against an enemy this quick, it was better to begin with an offensive. The massive leporidae that had lunged at him was quick like a bolt of bottled lightning. his fangs piercing and cutting through his armor like paper and nearly swing his left arm off. The resulting gash was a deep and painful one, something that would serve as a learning memory if Geraint could survive this encounter.

Thargan had fared much better but his opponent was a tougher one. Female Razorfangs had agility slightly on the higher side than their male counterparts and the ones protecting their babies were a different ball game altogether. The twin axes that had been the bane of the rodents earlier merely wounded her slightly as her coarser skin acted as a natural armor to the blow.

Her response was quick and fierce and Thargan quickly felt her wrath through her fangs which slashed at his knee. The baby had remained in the makeshift center of its family and was slowly gaining a bit of confidence.

Spoiler

Team Red

Deirdre and Faye had an unsaid understanding like only deeply connected individuals could and add to that the mercurial yet instinctive Ziku and this was a party that would trouble most of the regular riff raff in a field competition but the wild was a different game and yet their basics were starting to form. What seemed like a deathwish from the initial exchange soon started to tilt in their favor as Faye got busy culling the numbers of the enemy with swordwork so fine that even established practitioners would be proud of it. Her longsword which shone like the moon on a starless night gleamed in the slanting rays of the sun that was nearing the end of his journey at the far end of the horizon.

The orange rays lighting her blade beautifully and giving her a celestial look. Had the rodents been human, they would have been mesmerised by the beauty that seemed to be dancing in the fields. It wouldn’t be far from mark to call her the picture of Lei Zi, the Qing goddess of war, in action.

Her first strike neatly cut the jumping vermin in two. Unlike Deirdre whose strikes were heavy and brutal, Faye was precise and beautiful, almost like a surgeon wielding a scalpel. She moved in around the edges of the skirmish trimming the numbers of the ones that looked to take advantage of their numbers.

Deirdre meanwhile was having fun, her swings were hard and heavy. She had laughed off the combined attack of the vermin and had swung viciously at the one closest, cleanly dislodging the heavy head from its overfed torso. She was a picture of terror and despite Ziku’s efforts to draw in the attention of the rodents on himself, she stood out as the largest threat to their survival. Now that their number was dwindling, they had decided to turn tail.

Could the band of friends chase down quick rodents in full retreat.

Spoiler

Korgan!

Whether it was the thrill from slaughter or just the general excitement of being in a fight after a long time, no one could say. But Korgan looked like a man possessed. Against the enchanted edge of Val’Zwain it was only a matter of time before the Tinfangs would be biting dust as Korgan managed to bring down one of the offenders with a heavy blow.

Each time he hacked at its corpse, Val’zwain lit a brilliant yellow. Fire seemed to breath out from its edge as instant roasted tinfang meatslices were being served up by Korgan Stonefist. It would go well with Mongruvian Ale that he had drunk in Shallowfall mines. The Dwarves their had brewed an especially fine beer.

But such disregard for their kin seemed to incite the territorial lizards a bit more. They circled him much like they had circled the pup that resided snuggly in his bear belt, letting out a few occasional yelps in between. Each yelp seem to urge Korgan forward, strike like a hammer on his anger and sharpen it.

The tinfangs still maintained their distance, a slight fear had crept into them from seeing the fate of their comrade but the mad grin that seem to taunt them was still ever present. With a loud hiss they tried to call for help.

Maybe they will luck out before they get wiped out.

Spoiler

Yada

Armed with the Varunastra, Yada looked forth towards the plains. The were filled with opportunity, opportunity to get stronger and repay the kindness he had received. It was the Matsya way, never delay favors and help so that you can call upon them again and receive the same warmth as before.

He was on land, so his powers were a bit subdued. varunastra didn’t shone with the same beauty as it did inside the gates of Dwarak. The famed weapon of the 2nd Matsya king Varuna, it was a rare magic that only those of the royal blood had access to but because its knowledge was so obscure and spread out, the full thesis weren’t available and thus it lacked the power like the one described in the scriptures.

Varuna had such skill with the weapon that he had transcended being a mortal and was revered as a God. To think Yada being so young was able to call upon even an ounce of such power was a feat in itself.

But leaving that aside, it was time to get busy. Shamu’s request was simple. To cull the numbers of the vermin in the fields and for him to get stronger to face a threat that he could handle better than the human chief.

The hunt was about to begin.

Spoiler

Edited by RP Fiend, 27 June 2015 - 01:38 PM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Story Update

Mithila!, Matsyan for "The Kingdom of Gods". Was the first city to be established by the Matsya as they set foot into the land of Ezreus. Coming from the realm of Swarga, they were forcefully sucked into the void when Darius used forbidden inter-dimensional magic as a last resort to defeat Alderon.

Said to be founded by the 1st and the greatest of Matsyan Kings, Mithila was a city or rather an immense settlement that served as the haven for marine kind. Spreading over nineteen islands all connected through waterways and bridges it is a sight that would leave spellbound, even the most talented artisans and architects.

Meghnath's heart always skipped a beat when he set foot in the first city. Such was its expanse that his own kingdom seemed like a tiny dot in front of it. It was also a true cosmopolitan city. Unlike other territories and Matsya kingdoms that housed mainly their own kind. Mithila was home to anyone with a gentle heart and eye for the beautiful. It was the city of colors, something that even Dwarak couldn't match in its prime.

Ruled by the eleventh generation of kings said to have descended from the Divine King himself. The King of Mithila has the final say in all Matsyan matters whether it be Naga or Meena.

It was here that the royal occasion of marriage of princess Sita Devmayi was to be held. The whole city was decorated beautifully, no expense and no idea was spared. Artisans had took upon themselves to pay their homage to the lovely princess. One whose beauty was said to be unparalleled in this world. Even an Elven priestess, it was said, would appear plain in front of her. Every inch, every bit of her body oozed beauty and oomph. It was said that the faint-hearted weren't advised to even take a glance at her reflection, for her beauty could drive them mad.

Her divine form was said to be a great sea serpent, blue as the ocean itself and shimmery as the sun. She was said to rival in size the first Queen herself and her beauty was said to be on par with her. It was said that she was the second coming of Parvati, the Divine Queen and consort and aide of the Divine King Shiva. It was the occasion of her marriage that the city was being decked up. Meghnath could not help but swoon at the thought of her beautiful image. She was barely thirty when he had visited last time. A kid compared to him but this chance was a golden one. Not only could he take notes of their would be adversary but if fortune smiled, he could possibly win Sita's hand and raise his position in the Mithila court.

--

As was the custom, her hand would be won through a competition. A competition to decide the strongest and most able. Meghnath was pretty confident of his chances. In a battle of wits, he was unparalleled within the Matsyan kingdoms and like his father he was also a gifted military general. It was no surprise that he had reclaimed all the territory lost after his father’s disappearance.

He had stood strong in turmoil as the other kingdoms tried to swallow his empire, he had carefully and expertly fought them back. The Matsyan system was simple. It was the rule of the strongest, the bigger fish always ate the smaller one. A few regions had still remained out of his reach but he was a true snake, he’ll strike at their moment of weakness.

Another reason for his confidence was the knowledge of the fact that Dwarak’s most eligible bachelor was taken care of. With Bheema out of the way, even his raw physical strength would be tough to top. As he sat reassured of his chances in the grand courtyard which was decked to host the event, Sita walked in. Immediately, the temperatures rose a few degrees from all the sighs and gasps that followed.

Her beauty was beyond words, even he seemed to be swayed for a moment, a heavy blush falling on his face as he realised this. She walked through the ramp and greeted everyone. Her voice crisp and clear as the first dew of morning and then went on to sit behind a sheer curtain on a pedestal.

The King was pulling all the tricks to make this a grand occasion. Afterall, his most eligible daughter and the only female member of the Four Suns was about to tie the knot and enjoy marital bliss.

A stage was raised in the middle as a box came into view. Everyone wondered as to the contents of the box when the King walked in. Despite his age he was a man that emanated power. A warning that he was still the big fish of the sea. His divine form was said to be as terrifying as it was big. A giant crocodile that could render massive sea vessels like those Arturian Barges apart in a bite.

In a booming voice he announced his conditions for the marriage of his daughter.

“Welcome!”

“Welcome! all my fellow friends. On this day, I am happy to announce that I want to offer my daughter’s hand in marriage to the most eligible one out of those gathered.”

“Now you would be aware that she is already in love with a being. I know such things can’t be suppressed much. So once you pass this test, your final hurdle would be to defeat that man in battle and win my daughter’s heart.”

Meghnath’s heart thudded loudly as he heard the words. Even through the sheer curtain that obscured much of her form, her shining eyes did hold a tinge of trepidation and sadness. Love is cruel sometimes, to go against tradition is not the Matsya way. But to watch your beloved fall to your husband is cruel even by his personal standards. So smitten was he by her beauty that he sympathised with her for a moment before his cold calculative mind took control again.

If he succeeded, he would be killing two birds with a stone. He had known that they had exhausted a small army in hunting down the Gorgun High-Mage. He was aware of the fate of the latest hit squad as well. He didn’t want to share the information with the others so as to dampen their hopes. If he can win against a member of the Four-Sun it would make his claim to be the leadership of Matsya strong and with Sita by his side, he won’t have anything to lose.

Lost in his thoughts, he missed the king’s command to have the box opened. But as his eyes fell on the thing inside, he couldn’t think of anything else. ‘Pinaka’ the legendary bow of Shiva. The highest and the rarest of all the ego weapons was sitting right in front of him.

King Makardwaj walked towards the bow and lifted it with little effort. The bow immediately changed composition and shone like gold. This meant that despite his years, the king was still very strong. The bow was said to take the forms of lead, iron, silver, gold, platinum, ruby and diamond. This was indicative of your level and power. Once touched by a more powerful opponent, the bow would take on the composition of its owner and become unusable by any other.

It was a strange weapon said to be crafted by the legendary craftsman Brykvaar Goldjaw from the bones of Alderon himself. It was said to house a strange magic that also had many other special features.

The King set it down on the pedestal and went back to his throne. Motioning for the event to begin. The motive was to find the strongest of the lot, the second part was still a longshot. One by one, kings from various kingdoms came and tried their luck but no one could even budge the bow an inch. A few hours passed and even the king looked distressed. Had he set the bar to high or would he finally allow his eldest daugher to break tradition because of his plot failed.

At last, Meghnath’s turn came. He got up as a silence fell over the crowd. Should he lift it, Sita would be his seventh wife. While others had struggled to find one, Meghnath had many wives either by love or political tact. He walked slowly to the pedestal. A small smile formed on the King’s face. Apart from him and Mara of Dwarak, Meghnath had the most sway over the Matsya populace. He was a great King and one fit to be Emperor of the Matsyan States.

He took a deep breath as he put his fingers on the legendary bow. The air around it somehow felt lighter, a sort of energy seem to be hung in the air. A shiver ran down his spine as the bow slowly changed to gold on his touch. The smile on King’s face widened. Finally, a new heir had been found. Mithila and Panchvati could finally be united after almost six hundred years.

Meghnath heaved and the bow came off the supports but it was still very heavy. He let go of his control and changed to his semi divine state, a large mass of greenish black tail coiled underneath him as he heaved to finally hold it at his level.

The king’s smile was wiped out as he saw his last hope shivering under the load of expectations.

“Enough!” he bellowed.

Meghnath let the bow drop as it fell on the supports and broke them.

“Sorry! son. had it been your father, I think he surely would have lifted it.”

“Give me another chance, your majesty.” he pleaded.

“No! you have already broken the rules of this arrangement” he said pointing at his form.

Meghnath hung his head and went back to his seat, now back in his human form.

“This concludes the competition. Alas! none of my kind was capable enough to save my pride.” the king said with his head towards Sita, who seemed to smiling widely as tears formed in her eyes.

“But!” he said, as her heart thumped.

“Before, I give you away. He needs to take part in this ceremony as well. Should he be weak, you shall remain a spinster throughout your life.” he said as a challenge.

“He will succeed!!” she said with a confidence only those in love could muster.

“Guards! ask him to be here.” he said with command.

--

Moments later a huge Goliathan form stood between the gathered. Easily twenty foot in height, the giant had a learned expression and a white mane as shiny as ice.

“Your challenge is simple, Gaidar. Lift the bow and Sita is yours.” the King said in a mocking tone. Though, the relations between the Gorgii and Matsya were great but ever since the love affair was brought to light, the king had been displeased.

“Okay!” said the giant. His voice like thunderclap. It was funny how his name was so true to his form. Gaidar Thunderclap, the gorgun High-mage was touted as perhaps the most powerful man on Ezreus. It was time, Meghnath saw how true the legend was.

Gaidar walked towards the stage. His steps light compared to his huge form. As he got on the stage he looked at Sita. She seemed to be holding her breath in anticipation. Till now she had known a person more powerful than her father. If her beloved superseded him, it meant she never broke from the tradition at all. She just found a different fish.

Gaidar looked at the king and bowed a bit, the king waved it off with a flick of his hand. He looked at everyone in the crowd before looking at Meghnath, Meghnath found himself a bit uncomfortable under his glare. It was as if, he was peering straight into his dark soul, before turning away.

With a solid grasp he picked up the bow and lifted at his level in one single motion. The bow shimmered in his grasp, trying to adapt to his level, the colors of Gold, platinum, Ruby and Diamond passed and the bow seemed to flicker violently now. The flickering stopped for a moment to reveal a raw bone like design before being transformed into lightning.

The King stood wide-eyed at this display as did everyone else. With their mouth agape and surprise on their face. Even Sita’s face seemed to be stretched in a surprised as she watched the spectacle wide-jawed.

They had just seen an unfathomable monster there.

“Can I marry her now.” came a deep grumble. As Sita got up from her throne and jumped off the ledge straight into his arms.

“Keep the bow. It is my gift to you.” Makardwaj said shaking out of his surprise.

“Thank you.” Gaidar bowed.

--

The ceremony continued for fourteen days as the defeated went back to their kingdoms. All were invited but only a few attended. Meghnath also was on his way to Panchvati. Suddenly, the prospect of war was looking grim.

Not only had he lost a golden opportunity, he had seen first hand how wrong their approximations of their enemy were. The reasons for losing an entire battalion worth of assassins had just become clear.

And now, despite calculations. They even had the might of Mithila at their side. Matters need to be taken up urgently.

Edited by RP Fiend, 27 June 2015 - 05:57 PM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
Untitled

Korgan hacked madly into the tough, serpentine neck until finally thick muscle and rock-like bone gave way to glorious freedom.

The tinfangs hadn’t tried to take advantage of Korgan’s poor positioning, too afraid to act but too brave to run. Indecision, pure and simple.

Poor beasts. A battle field was not a place for hesitation, caution or mercy. It was the kitchen of death, where anything and everything could be added to soup of chaos as a seasoning or garnish.

To step foot onto to a battlefield was to risk your life by dangling it in front of the jaws of a hungry death. To survive was to rip that very life from death’s teeth and spit into the demon’s face.

Death is always hungry. Most days, all you can hope to do is trade even with it by giving the monster something else to chew on.

Animals didn’t understand this. They ate when they were hungry and slept when they were full. Death didn’t whisper to them like it whispered into the ears of men.

“GGRROOAARR!!” Korgan screamed like a dwarf possessed.

“YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED ME WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE!!!!!!”

Too late they reacted, spurned on by their instincts. But what was instinct compared to death’s song?

Korgan heard it clearly in his ears, filling his mind and choking out all higher thoughts. He felt it in his veins as his heart beat like a smith’s hammer on unshaped metal, beating into it a destiny it never would have been able to otherwise.

The song, a hymn as old as life itself, consisted of only one line: live, or die.

Copperhead struck first, leaping like a rat towards Korgan’s face. If it had actually been a rat, Korgan would have caught the filthy thing between his teeth and broken it’s neck, back, and body in one bite.

Instead, the dwarf went low, missing the beast’s claws by mere inches as it sailed over his head and landed on it’s dead brother.

The sudden weight and momentum, combined with the blood already staining the dusty floor, had a similar effect to sliding across a wet, tiled floor, sending the copperhead towards the opposite wall.

Not missing a beat, Korgan rose up brave and bold on strong, dwarven legs and sent his axe sailing towards the head of the anaconda. Copying what it had just seen, the beast mirrored Korgan’s actions without improving on them.

A costly mistake which Korgan was sure to punish immediately.

Running forward with his axe as it flew, Korgan was in position to catch the lowered head and drive it back upwards with a powerful kick that shook the animal’s brain in it’s head, rattling it like a child’s toy.

The beast’s eyes went comically wide as the pupils rolled in it’s head while it moved it’s forelegs as if to grab at it’s throat, reminding Korgan of that moment when you punch someone in the throat, momentarily cutting off their air supply.

Not letting up, Korgan jumped after the beast’s head, stabbing his thick, metal-covered fingers knuckle-deep into the skull.

The beast screamed madly, pain and terror racking it’s large body, while Korgan only felt aroused by it’s discomfort.

Scrambling behind the thrashing beast and across the floor, Korgan recovered his missing tools, sliding them between his bloody mits as easily as he slid most women out of her clothes.

Zharr'Grund hummed to life between his fingers, hungry for destruction and desperate to unleash it’s righteous fury. Val’Zwein on the other hand, was a cold comfort, as hardheaded and unyielding as Korgan himself.

“CLANG!” Korgan slapped the two weapons together.

“CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!” With each hit, Zharr’Grund burned brighter, until the head looked like a block of lava.

Dashing forward, Korgan pummeled the blinded tinfang mercilessly with hammer and axe, slicing and smashing until the air as thick with the smell of BBQ lizard and little was left but broken bone and meat.

The last tinfang was next.

Like a demon Korgan rushed the final enemy, moving towards it un-waveringly like a falling stone. The copperhead tried to jump at Korgan again but the dwarf was ready this time, dropping into a slide as the beast passed safely overhead.

Stopping himself mid slide, Korgan reached out with his hammer, smashing it into the beast’s toes almost as soon as it landed. Hopping onto it’s other foot, Korgan kicked himself off the ground and slashed at that one with axe, severing several of the hooked digits from the rest of the beast’s anatomy.

The copperhead tried to hop back onto the original foot but Korgan was back on his feet by now and viciously slammed his hammer into the tinfang’s knee, finally bringing the beast to the ground.

Gritting his teeth, Korgan smashed and slashed at the felled creature until only spouts of blood was left to offer him any resistance as it splashed his beard and clothes.

Backing away, Korgan looked around at the dismembered limbs, and blood, and guts, and pain, and... But there was only one thing in his heart and in his mind as he raised his bloodied weapons high to let the world know who and what he was.

“KKOORRGGAANN SSTTOONNEEFFIISSTT!!!!”

Gear and Stats
Spoiler

Edited by Obsession, 28 June 2015 - 11:43 PM.

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."