Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Azuma's eye color

sekaioni sekai oni mirrorland

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

bronx819

bronx819

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 12 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Can someone help me clarify this? In the beginning of the first chapter Azuma's eyes were the same color, then after her older cousin hit her it changed (damage maybe?) and it was shown as a different color in chapter 10, but in the later chapter her eyes are the same color again. Does that mean her eye healed? Does she have heterochromia? I'm not sure, can someone help out?

v0ElHZQ.gif

ultimateking

ultimateking

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

judging by later volumes, she's definitely not heterochromia.

TheBlackOx

TheBlackOx

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I believe it has something to do with her psychological status.

Spoiler

bronx819

bronx819

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 12 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
I don't think that's it, if you notice in the first chapter it always showed both her eyes until the older sibling hit her in her left eye and she used her hair to hide it. Since then it's always been hidden unless she was rampaging or really happy (IE chapter 10 and 26). Then later on when it showed both her eyes they were the same color.

v0ElHZQ.gif