Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Yeti's cave

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Kiraleshoot

Kiraleshoot

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 15 posts

Hello everyone !

Well, I told myself "why not" so here's a pretty long dump of drawings done at various times and places (some are from like 3 years ago).

Part 1:

Attached File  10320463_10203752542039983_4785107062800803395_n.jpg   63.06KB   0 downloads

Attached File  B4MoDnVIYAEEK3X.jpg large.jpg   94.43KB   0 downloads

Attached File  B9lrwaaIQAIu1XH.jpg large.jpg   48.87KB   0 downloads

Attached File  B0juIuRIgAAnEKn.jpg large.jpg   115.12KB   0 downloads

Attached File  B4MnoGwIcAEdSMu.jpg large.jpg   73.23KB   0 downloads

Attached File  give_me_something___by_valhymir-d7lzvce.jpg   590.78KB   0 downloads

Part 2:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Some Tales of Zestiria stuff (BEWARE OF SPOILERS):

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

3026b9d17w0TV.jpg

Read it HERE

or

HERE

Miller

Miller

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Beautiful style! Especially in the character concepts!

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover
Wow, Kira, I didn't realise you were an artist!
Your style is very game-design like. I especially love the half bust you drew on the restaurant placemat hahaha
Even though it was only a doodle, that one stood out the most to me. It has a lot of emotion, I think. And I can feel their back story even without knowing their name.

I hope to see a completed work by you soon.

Do you use traditional mediums only or do you also dabble Digital?
EDIT: ah.. I just saw that one digital one you posted...
It doesn't have he same feeling as your pen drawings ^^" ((you're french?)

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Kiraleshoot

Kiraleshoot

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 15 posts

Wow, Kira, I didn't realise you were an artist!
Your style is very game-design like. I especially love the half bust you drew on the restaurant placemat hahaha
Even though it was only a doodle, that one stood out the most to me. It has a lot of emotion, I think. And I can feel their back story even without knowing their name.

I hope to see a completed work by you soon.

Do you use traditional mediums only or do you also dabble Digital?
EDIT: ah.. I just saw that one digital one you posted...
It doesn't have he same feeling as your pen drawings ^^" ((you're french?)

Thanks a lot ! Yeah I'm more into traditional mediums but I need to use my tablet sometimes (and yes I'm french).

Lately I've been obsessed with Bravely Second...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Kiraleshoot, 09 May 2015 - 06:13 PM.

3026b9d17w0TV.jpg

Read it HERE

or

HERE

Shiroyabu

Shiroyabu

Potato

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Locationdrinking coffe with Paarthurnax

*o* woooow! I really love your art style! And the way you use color markers to shade, add volume and color. 'v'

Maaaan I really wish I could draw like that! xD In fact, I can't even draw humans at all... just some chibis here and there.... also some surrealist stuff.

Anyway, your works look great! and I, too, would like to see more and a completed work. :3

"I swim through a sea of stars                         "That's no good. Was I asleep?                         "Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
without looking back to shore.                           No matter how much I sleep,                             -"I am Alduin. Most mighty of any in the world!"
Faster than light, bending time                          the exhaustion doesn't go away..."                              —Alduin, (Elder Scrolls V, The)
                                                                                   —Kenjirou (Kagerou Project)
Forever
Wherever"             —R-Type Final

Spoiler

Kiraleshoot

Kiraleshoot

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 15 posts

Aaaaah thanks ! :batoto_024:

I actually started a webcomic you can read here. There are mature themes so I chose the corresponding warning level. As you can see the first pages are rushed, I'll take my time after being done with at least the first chapter.

3026b9d17w0TV.jpg

Read it HERE

or

HERE

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts

Aaaaah thanks ! :batoto_024:

I actually started a webcomic you can read here. There are mature themes so I chose the corresponding warning level. As you can see the first pages are rushed, I'll take my time after being done with at least the first chapter.

it seems like such an interesting story (at least the first 4 pages are haha)

it's a bit difficult to read, the colour and the typsetting make me a little dizzy. 

maybe you can make it b&w to produce it faster, but also do better shading and not as... all over the place? 

one day when it's finished, I'd love to see it on batoto! :D

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Kiraleshoot

Kiraleshoot

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 15 posts

it seems like such an interesting story (at least the first 4 pages are haha)

it's a bit difficult to read, the colour and the typsetting make me a little dizzy. 

maybe you can make it b&w to produce it faster, but also do better shading and not as... all over the place? 

one day when it's finished, I'd love to see it on batoto! :D

Aaaaaah thanks a lot ! :batoto_007:

Well for once I wanted to do a colored comic, and they're actually important in the story so... I'm taking a slower rythm now though, and the results can already be seen on the next page, though I only slowed down a bit.

3026b9d17w0TV.jpg

Read it HERE

or

HERE

Mushiren

Mushiren

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationFloating about
Your art really reminds me of a series, but I can't seem to put my finger on it. Princess Tutu, perhaps?

Good stuff, keep up the good work. Would love to see more.

Cx1SVSV.png

Kiraleshoot

Kiraleshoot

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 15 posts

Thanks a lot ! Aah I remember watching Princess Tutu a few years ago, which ended up with my jaw open because that definitely wasn't what I was expecting (in a good way).

Just dropping the picture of a particular double spread page I'm currently working on (small picture, bad quality but well):

Spoiler

3026b9d17w0TV.jpg

Read it HERE

or

HERE

Shiroyabu

Shiroyabu

Potato

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Locationdrinking coffe with Paarthurnax

OK! I have not replied yet because I haven't got the time to read thoroughly your comics!, it is not like I ignored it or something, am not like that. 
-To not double post, I will edit this one with a mini-review! :3

Anyway, niiice work in progress matey! I like how you used the roots as if it where hands! I love it! 

And I forgot to mention, but some of your works remind me of some music tracks I have from a game! 0.0

Edit: I do not intend nor would have wanted to sound harsh ( ;-;  ) Am very, very, VERY DEEPLY sorry If I did so.

Let's see, indeed the letters got mixed up with the background in the first 3 pages and it was kinda hard for the eye, but then it does, at all. Pretty colorful! With the shading, I agree with YanQ. And yeshh the results can be noticed on pg.5! :3

The setting, if i may say, a post-apocalyptic ice age with traces of medieval(?) age, and adding some alchemy! You got me there!
The story telling is going at a nice and comfy pace, no rush and not slow. 

The typesetting, for presentations of new characters, the tiny letters telling a mini bio, those kinda mix up with each other because they are all thin plus the thick outline so it is hardy to read.

Then again, the plot so far seems really interesting! And I would love to see it through it all, and also hosted here at Batoto!!  \(^0^)/

And I would like to add that your new page layout is waay better and I love it! Also it makes a nice contrast with the manga pages one is reading, because of the dark background with the white bg the pages have! Instead, of course, with the previous one.

-------------------Well then I hope it... helped?---And Am very, very, VERY DEEPLY sorry If I did sound harsh or offended you.

>As of the songs mentioned earlier, to be specific, those are: Matchmaker and Moon, both made by Masafumi Takada for "The Silver Case".

Edited by NekoXrebellion, 24 May 2015 - 01:51 AM.

"I swim through a sea of stars                         "That's no good. Was I asleep?                         "Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
without looking back to shore.                           No matter how much I sleep,                             -"I am Alduin. Most mighty of any in the world!"
Faster than light, bending time                          the exhaustion doesn't go away..."                              —Alduin, (Elder Scrolls V, The)
                                                                                   —Kenjirou (Kagerou Project)
Forever
Wherever"             —R-Type Final

Spoiler

Kiraleshoot

Kiraleshoot

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 15 posts

New page is available here or here (though the universe was most likely against it since I caught the flu).

Meanwhile have some sketches of characters appearing in Renova Caeli (no spoilers don't worry):

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Kiraleshoot, 29 May 2015 - 11:44 PM.

3026b9d17w0TV.jpg

Read it HERE

or

HERE

Mushiren

Mushiren

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationFloating about

Aww, that chibi's adorable.

I really like the way you draw eyes. Focused and sharp.

Cx1SVSV.png

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts

I like the colours in the clothes for the third one you just posted. 

the lighting is nice with bright colours like those :D

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Kiraleshoot

Kiraleshoot

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 15 posts

New page is available here or here !

Meanwhile I found a work I did earlier:

Spoiler

3026b9d17w0TV.jpg

Read it HERE

or

HERE

Kiraleshoot

Kiraleshoot

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 15 posts

I'm going out from my cave with a new page (or here)... finally... I've been really busy lately.

3026b9d17w0TV.jpg

Read it HERE

or

HERE