Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Poor Ada (spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

sarahitagi

sarahitagi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

She fell in love with wrong Nightray.  Gilbert would have treated her a lot better if she fell in love with him.  I'm sure Gilbert would have stuck around with her until she died.  Vincent pretty much treated her like crap from the beginning until the end.  Personally I think she is the saddest figure in the entire story.  She lost her uncle, brother, and love without finding anyone to fill her emptiness until her death. 

Ebinyansu

Ebinyansu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

She fell in love with wrong Nightray.  Gilbert would have treated her a lot better if she fell in love with him.  I'm sure Gilbert would have stuck around with her until she died.  Vincent pretty much treated her like crap from the beginning until the end.  Personally I think she is the saddest figure in the entire story.  She lost her uncle, brother, and love without finding anyone to fill her emptiness until her death. 

In the end Vincent fell in love with her too (I'm pretty sure he would come to check Ada once in a while), and I don't think Gilbert will stay with Ada, I don't even think he still in love with her (he doesn't use his hat again) (or maybe he still in love with her but in different way of love ?)